1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PS2 VF4 GameShark Code

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by AkiraKidWannaBe, Feb 24, 2002.

1. AkiraKidWannaBe

AkiraKidWannaBe Well-Known Member

This code enables you to have most items for all characters
    (note: this does not include different color of costumes.
    you have to earn them yourself by reaching certain ranks).

(M)
    EC878320 1431AC6C

most Items
    1C1264CC 61DFB00C
    1C1264D0 61DFB00C
    1C1264D4 61DFB00C
    1C1264D8 61DFB00C
    1C1264DC 61DFB00C

Enjoy ...

2. Valdimiar

Valdimiar Well-Known Member

Nobody is interested in cheating

3. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

It wouldn't be fun if you're just cheating! Earning it is much better and you'd feel proud for yourself! /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. Bibulus

Bibulus Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Pai_fan007 said:

It wouldn't be fun if you're just cheating! Earning it is much better and you'd feel proud for yourself! /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]I have to agree... but what about when your save gets corrupted, as has been known to happen?

5. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

That happened to me before! Did you remove your memory card while it was saving?

6. Bibulus

Bibulus Well-Known Member

I just turned it off and when I got back to it the next day it was corrupt. A buddy of mine said it was because they opened the save file at save prompt so if you turn the power off at the prompt it can corrut the data... I dont know if it is or isnt but it sounds legit to me

7. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

Same as my situation but the difference is I took off my memory card while it was saving. I just saved it again if it got corrupted (if the PS2 was still on!)

8. Mysterio

Mysterio Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Pai_fan007 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true.. But also, if you're having a gathering, everybody can build thier char, which brings a little more personality and fun into it /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
    So it has a dark and a bright side! /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    (I always go with the bright /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

9. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Mysterio said:

[ QUOTE ]
    Pai_fan007 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true.. But also, if you're having a gathering, everybody can build thier char, which brings a little more personality and fun into it /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
    So it has a dark and a bright side! /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
    (I always go with the bright /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

[/ QUOTE ]

That is true!