1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PS2 VF4 Singapore release date.

Discussion in 'Console' started by oldtimer, Jan 21, 2002.

1. oldtimer

oldtimer Well-Known Member

Spoke with a video games shop owner. He told me that the magic date will be the Jan 30th. It actually will arrive on the 29th tho'.

Anyway, take the dates with a pinch of salt and there's no harm in giving your fav local store a call to confim it.

There are 2 versions. Asian and Japanese. They're the same except the Japanese version may have better packaging, and hence will be slightly more expensive. If you have an asian PS2 it's recommended you get the asian version and vice versa for the japanese one.

The VF sticks will be coming a week or 2 later.

=)

2. sansan

sansan Active Member

oldtimer,

which shop did u check with ? I tried checking with my neighbourhood store but he says he does know when.

3. oldtimer

oldtimer Well-Known Member

4. sansan

sansan Active Member

Thanks oldtimer !

5. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

My local Japanese import store gets it the 31st, but it won't be on the shelves until the 3rd. I have one reserved, do u guys?

6. sansan

sansan Active Member

In order for the game to reach US on 31 Jan, the retailer should have gotten the game by 29 or 30th Jan. I guess oldtimer is right about the date. If everything goes well, we could be getting the game on 29th in Singapore !!!

Dream on... /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

7. sansan

sansan Active Member

Good news everyone,

VF4 (not the CDR /versus/images/icons/wink.gif) is now available in Singapore. Visit your favorite game shop now !

8. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

Is the VF joystick out yet? Has anyone bought from the onegoodshop before? it is reputable? I do not like buying things online.

9. sansan

sansan Active Member

they will accept cash on delivery so there is no problem /versus/images/icons/smile.gif