1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Qanba Fightstick

Discussion in 'Joysticks and Other Controllers' started by Dennis0201, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

2. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    That stick is hot.

3. Dennis0201

They have wireless model as well~ wow~

4. AnimalStaccato

AnimalStaccato Well-Known Member

5. Dennis0201

6. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
  7. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Thread split from Random Links.

p.s. That's a great looking Joystick!

8. EmX

EmX Well-Known Member

It's $150 at focusattack. You have to preorder though. I'm assuming it sells out pretty quick.

9. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

[​IMG] it's wonderfull.

10. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

11. Dennis0201

Yeah, it's the same one as I posted.

12. Mirage

Mirage Well-Known Member

As nice as Qanba is, price wise it doesn't make any sense for me, a Q2 which I read is a pad hack without PCB will cost me 170-180, a Q4 3 in 1 will cost around 200-210 with shipping and tax. With HRAP V3 SA cost only $130 + tax which is around $140-145, the only reason getting a Qanba would be you need one stick for both PS3 and 360. I'd even consider buy 2 for $280-290, after all 2 stick will take much longer to break on average.

BTW I am in Canada now, I can only get from play-asia, as the official Canadian Distributor has run out of stock of all sticks for a while. But I did check US sites, and I don't see them going for much cheaper than what I have to pay with play asia.

I might pick them up if I go to China anytime soon, Q4 3 in 1 is about $115 shipped in China.

13. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

The last I checked it's cheaper than the SFIV:TE. So for that price, it's pretty good.