1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Question Aoi Players...

Discussion in 'Aoi' started by bruciethebeast, Nov 14, 2013.

1. What is one of the better follow ups for back turned [P][+][G]? and Yin Yang([P][+][K][+][G]) -> Ryu'ka([4]) -> Ryuen([P])?

2. GunSniper Ls

GunSniper Ls Member

After [P][+][G] I like to follow up with a [3][P] forces them to knell and then go for a [3][P][+][G] but the grab is not a guarantee, you could also follow up with her [P][+][K],[P],[P] which leaves you in a positive from the last [P] that hit even on block.

As for [P][+][K][+][G], I personally go for [K][+][G] since most of the player love to evade but my secondary choose is [K]. for [P]..its a hard one to pull of but it got awesome reach w/ a positive 15 on block.....Hope this helps

3. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    [6][4][P][+][K][P] is the answer to both question

MarlyJay likes this.