1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Quick question for SC2 Hori users

Discussion in 'Console' started by LM_Akira, Jan 3, 2005.

1. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

Ok, basically the problem I have is the cable on my stick is beginning to fray...

I've had my stick for around 2/3 years now and never had any real troubles with it, just recently tho, I noticed that the part where the cable attaches to the stick body has become stressed and now the rubber/plastic(?) cable coating is beginning to split and expose some of the wires inside.

Does anyone know the best way to remedy this? Should I try and replace the cable or just try and seal up the split in the cable with something?

Any help would be appreciated cheers.

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I'd go for the cheap and easy fix -- just seal it up with some insulation tape.

3. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply Myke, sounds good to me.