1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Roll Call: SVGL on Saturday, Oct 20

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by segaduck, Oct 18, 2001.

1. segaduck

segaduck Well-Known Member

Okay, it's time for the weekly roll call again. Who will be at SVGL this Saturday?

I hope we will have more people coming this time.

See you guys there!

VF4 rules!!!

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Should be there on Friday and Saturday this weekend. =)

Curse, you gonna be there? Would love to meet up with you and maybe head down together.

[​IMG]

3. Buzzard2

Buzzard2 Well-Known Member

I might be able to go, it just depends what time everybody will be there.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://anyrpg.topcities.com>Fighter's Destiny</A>, a Virtua Fighter RPG.

4. Buzzard2

Where is it and what time should I get there?

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://anyrpg.topcities.com>Fighter's Destiny</A>, a Virtua Fighter RPG.

5. segaduck

segaduck Well-Known Member

No more people reply?

I wish we will have at least five on Saturday, or I want to play mini Golf again. Am I right, Chris?

BTW, I will be there on Friday after 13:00.

VF4 rules!!!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by segaduck on 10/19/01 04:58 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

6. Curse

Curse Member

I am definitely up for it, but I have something to do until about noon. I am not sure when the rest of you are going to head down. It would be cool if I can ride down with the group, so please let me know what the plans are. Thanks

7. Akira Taniguchi

Akira Taniguchi Well-Known Member

Hey Howard,

I haven't played against you in two weeks. I'll definitely show up on Friday and Saturday with Don. I miss playing against your Jacky. See you there!

Always a great feeling to defeat a worthy opponent!

8. Buzzard2

What time will everybody be there on Saturday?

9. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Curse,

Send me an email (christan@pobox.com) or ICQ (5836001), man!

-- Chris

[​IMG]

10. Buzzard2

Oh well, too late. Now I have other plans.

11. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

well sorry to not indicate what time we'll be there (cuz i can't speak for the rest of us) but if you can, most people tend to go at the afternoon up to closing so hopefully we'll see as many of you there around the afternoon or evening.

and just came back tonight...... there were some really close matches between all of us (Akira, Chris, Jason Cha, Don, John, Howard and myself included) hopefully all of you can make it tomorrow.

"How many people wanna kick some a$$!!?? i Do! i Do!..." Stroke 9<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by jackybrothas on 10/20/01 02:01 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

12. Akira Taniguchi

Akira Taniguchi Well-Known Member

Hey Jason,

I won't be able to make it on Sunday. I'll see you next Friday!
    Good work with Akira and Jacky against Howard. You had the most amount of wins. Keep up the good work!

Always a great feeling to defeat a worthy opponent!