1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Ryan will slaughter for $$$

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Gnug315, May 20, 2001.

1. Gnug315

Gnug315 Well-Known Member

If there's any mad americans out there who will offer Ryan a prize to come and slaughter them, he said he'd be happy to do it. Btw, he might be a killing machine, but he's a very nice guy too, so no worries there. Friendly killing, thats all :)

Andy, if you're looking for an easy way to become $5000 poorer, just let me know, and I can relay the message ;)

- Jan

2. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

lol, don't be such an Andy -nt-

nt

3. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

if he'll only come over for money...feh.

we do have gatherings here, we've made them known, and we'll probably have more. our interest in playing him has always been there, and if he wants to come over, fine. if not, oh well. if only for money - bleh.

4. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

alternatively, you guys could be the ones to travel here (GOD FORBID!).

5. Gnug315

He'd love to go, he's wanted to for a long time. He happens to be pretty poor, unfortunately, and can't afford it.

I think if you offered to pay for his airfare and stay, and forget the prize, he'd go.

But hey, if you'd like to meet him, and bunch of other players, Copenhagen is the place to be up until the 26th :)

6. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

sounds like me - why not offer me airfare? :)

7. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

errr, why is everyone speaking for ryan. if ryan wants to come to the u.s., he will come. ryan, did you get my private message from two weeks ago?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Jan the whole competition thing was to rile people up for MoaT which was Virtua Tournament well Virtua Gathering it turned out to be. I would though in light of your post, offer to cover airfare, lodging etc. If you guys can get the airfare costs down to somewhere between $400-500, i'll ask the NY Crew about it and see what we can come up with.

CrewNYC

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Gnug Gnug Gnug Gnug, what is gnug??? are you gay?

10. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    I unfortunately cannot afford to cover anyones airfare and eating expenses, as i am not working at the moment. The only things that i can offer are housing and ass-rapings ;P

So, Ryan - bring it oan.

<font color=red>Jyunen hayaindayo!</font color=red>

<font color=white>adam</font color=white><font color=red>YUKI</font color=red>

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Adam is that really you? for some reason it doesn't seem like you to be writing so openly like this...

Did the california wins get you all excited?? Too bad Hiro and I werent there....;)

CrewNYC

12. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Eh? Of course its me, dawg. I never thought i'd say this, but i'm pretty vf'ed out from playing so much the last 2 weeks. I need to break from the game....................for a few days. Then its back to beating you down!!!! :)

<font color=red>Jyunen hayaindayo!</font color=red>

<font color=white>adam</font color=white><font color=red>YUKI</font color=red>

13. Gnug315

Ah, I responded to the other thread before reading this.

I'm sure Ryan is interested. I'll get him online on wednesday to reply.

14. Gnug315

That, my friends, is a very typical example of what Wiqas "MightyButt" says to me on a daily basis here in Copenhagen.

Can you imagine the amount of crap I have had to put up with since we first met while playing TSF2HFCE like 10 years ago? ****ing insane!

Someone ban his IP plz :)

15. Gnug315

Ah, I believe you two know eachother :)

He'll check his msgs soon (wednesday).

16. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Yup, we met at Kani-Spo two years ago....Ryan did previously message me about possibly making a trip down to the U.S., before all this European Tournament / Virtua Gathering / E3 VF hoopla.

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi this is Ryan here, I really appreciate your offer to get me over to the U.S. I will search for a cheap flight asap. I will be travelling from London so if anyone needs anything I can bring them anything they want. I can also bring some good videos of japanese matches and tournys which were recorded while I was in Japan. I can bring my DC if necessary too although I doubt it will be. ice-9 I think I got your post 2 weeks ago, is it the one when you mentioned about there not being that many tournys at the moment? Anyway I cant log on properly from here which is why Im anonymous but when I can I will send you a message or two. Okay see you folks and thank you very very much. I will write again.

18. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Hey Ryan, yeah, when I messaged you VG and E3 were supposed to be the last gatherings here in the U.S. for VF3. But with all this Europe vs U.S. trash talking, who knows, maybe there can be one last one in honor of Ryan?

Unfortunately, I am back here in Singapore and will start work at Hong Kong in the next few days for the entire summer up to September. Dickson and Jo Shun, e-mail me, ice-9@virtuafighter.com

19. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

"...who knows, maybe there can be one last one in honor of Ryan?"

- ryan heart: one post in three years
    - uk_kid: over 230 posts in 18 months
    - ryan heart: 1 US invitation in his honour, US drooling like dogs
    - uk_kid: bugger all

pathetic!

20. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

yeah, you tell them Phil! -nt-

nt