Sarah's dragon cannon

Discussion in 'Sarah' started by ThaWanderer, Jul 8, 2002.

1. ThaWanderer

ThaWanderer Member

just a quick question, what do you think the most effective follow up to her dragon cannon (/versus/images/commands/db.gif/versus/images/commands/k.gif) is? I usually use /versus/images/commands/df.gif/versus/images/commands/p.gif/versus/images/commands/k.gif /versus/images/commands/u.gif/versus/images/commands/k.gif since it connects reliably and puts me a safe distance from my opp but just want to get y'alls thoughts on it, I'd really like to do
    /versus/images/commands/df.gif/versus/images/commands/p.gif/versus/images/commands/k.gif/versus/images/commands/df.gif/versus/images/commands/p.gif/versus/images/commands/k.gif /versus/images/commands/u.gif/versus/images/commands/k.gif but whenever the I get the chance I don't notice it till it's too late.

2. ReCharredSigh

ReCharredSigh Well-Known Member

/versus/images/commands/db.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif, /versus/images/commands/df.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif/versus/images/commands/k.gif, /versus/images/commands/u.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif is her most reliable followup; connects even on heavyweights on normal hit.
    however, you should learn her more powerful followups on MC.

/versus/images/commands/db.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif, /versus/images/commands/df.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif/versus/images/commands/k.gif, /versus/images/commands/p.gif/versus/images/commands/g.gif, /versus/images/commands/db.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif works on MC on light and mid weights and does more damage than the 1st combo. recovers better too.

Robyrt's FAQ suggests /versus/images/commands/db.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif, /versus/images/commands/df.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif/versus/images/commands/k.gif, /versus/images/commands/p.gif/versus/images/commands/g.gif, /versus/images/commands/b.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif, /versus/images/commands/u.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif when you MC lightweights.

/versus/images/commands/db.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif,/versus/images/commands/df.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif/versus/images/commands/k.gif, /versus/images/commands/df.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif/versus/images/commands/k.gif, /versus/images/commands/u.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif is best done as a wall combo if the opponent hits the wall after the 1st /versus/images/commands/df.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif/versus/images/commands/k.gif

one of her most powerful combos though is to be in closed stance and do

/versus/images/commands/db.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif, /versus/images/commands/b.gif/versus/images/commands/b.gif+/versus/images/commands/p.gif, /versus/images/commands/k.gif, /versus/images/commands/db.gif+/versus/images/commands/k.gif;
    will work up to Jacky; requires MC on some midweights. does close to 100 pts on MC; ouch.