1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sarah's dragon cannon

Discussion in 'Sarah' started by ThaWanderer, Jul 8, 2002.

1. ThaWanderer

ThaWanderer Member

just a quick question, what do you think the most effective follow up to her dragon cannon ([1][K]) is? I usually use [3][P][K] [8][K] since it connects reliably and puts me a safe distance from my opp but just want to get y'alls thoughts on it, I'd really like to do
    [3][P][K][3][P][K] [8][K] but whenever the I get the chance I don't notice it till it's too late.

2. ReCharredSigh

ReCharredSigh Well-Known Member

[1]+[K], [3]+[P][K], [8]+[K] is her most reliable followup; connects even on heavyweights on normal hit.
    however, you should learn her more powerful followups on MC.

[1]+[K], [3]+[P][K], [P][G], [1]+[K] works on MC on light and mid weights and does more damage than the 1st combo. recovers better too.

Robyrt's FAQ suggests [1]+[K], [3]+[P][K], [P][G], [4]+[K], [8]+[K] when you MC lightweights.

[1]+[K],[3]+[P][K], [3]+[P][K], [8]+[K] is best done as a wall combo if the opponent hits the wall after the 1st [3]+[P][K]

one of her most powerful combos though is to be in closed stance and do

[1]+[K], [4][4]+[P], [K], [1]+[K];
    will work up to Jacky; requires MC on some midweights. does close to 100 pts on MC; ouch.