1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Weekly Stream on PSN / XBL - Check Out My Schedule

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Rodnutz, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Hey guys,

LAG was a blast and reignited that VF fire, so I ran it by the wife and she is like " go play ". With that said, I decided I'm gonna start streaming at least once a week on Saturdays from 3PM - 6PM if anyone wants to jump in my open room. The room will be hosted in the SAME AREA section.

I'm too lazy at the moment to write a proper post so I will update this eventually. For now the total room size will be 8, but honestly I may drop it down to 6 because I don't want to spend the majority of my 3 hours just waiting in line. Anyway, more to come, plus some rules and possibly some surprises.

-Rod

2. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Shweet. Though I work on Saturday nights, I'll be able to get an hour of VF in, if you're starting em at 3pm eastern time.

Was playing against my nephew the other day. Couldn't even do a instant double palm... I definitely gotta start playing regularly again. Even if it's only for 30 minutes.

3. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Unfortunately, I can't stream today as planned. I'm hosting a party for my niece's sweet 16. I'll try to stream later today if I can. Overall, I think I'm gonna have to pick a different day and time slot if I plan on doing this consistently every week.

4. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Hey guys, due to COVID and like many others, I'm stuck in the house more so I plan to do a bit of streaming. My schedule is below. Stop by and watch, learn, ask questions, get feedback, talk about life, family, etc.

Wednesday 8-10PM
    Thursday 8-10PM
    Friday 8-11PM (If I'm not tired, I'll play longer)
    Sunday - A dedicated time is unknown at the moment, but I definitely will go live at some point during the day. Stay tuned!

FYI, I don't plan to play VF every time I stream. I'll dedicate Thursday and Friday to VF for sure and most likely play retro stuff I grew up on for the other days. However, if someone wants to play on a non VF day, please let me know here and I'm sure I can accommodate.

Tonight, I'll be hosting a room on PSN at 8PM or so if anyone wants to join.

Last edited: May 10, 2020
    VFnumbers likes this.
  5. V_Lucio_V

V_Lucio_V New Member

Only same area? Aaand what is with the other countries D:?
    I'm from Germany.

Xbox 360 gamertag: VLucioV