1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Screenshots

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Buzzard2, Oct 15, 2001.

1. Buzzard2

Buzzard2 Well-Known Member

If it's possible, I need screenshots of every attack by every character...(For a secret project :p) It'll be really cool when I'm done, so email them to me, remattch@home.com . (Hint: It has to do with image editing..)

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://anyrpg.topcities.com>Fighter's Destiny</A>, a Virtua Fighter RPG.

2. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Get a Japanese Red Book/Black Book for VF4, those have the screenshots of every attack. I seriously doubt that someone will scan so much and send them to you :)

<font color=orange>I probably hate you.</font color=orange> /versus/images/icons/mad.gif

3. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Is there such a book out yet??

4. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Um, sure... as far as I'm concered the Red Book is out of print already ;) It's based on VF4 version A, while the Black Book is on version B.

<font color=orange>I probably hate you.</font color=orange> /versus/images/icons/mad.gif

5. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

The VF4 black book is out? Do you have the ISBN# on it, by any chance?

[​IMG]

6. capercat

capercat Well-Known Member

... could anyone tell me how to acquire this black book? i realize i'm probably gonna have to order it, but i'm wondering if it is easily ordered from canada, and if so, through whom.
    as a beginning VF player i'd like to get as much info as I can ...

7. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Yeah I would love to have that book!! I had the Jap VF3 guide back in the days though..

8. Buzzard2

Yeah, I wanna know how to get it too.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://anyrpg.topcities.com>Fighter's Destiny</A>, a Virtua Fighter RPG.

9. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Well apparently, the Japanese are calling that "Perfect Guide" a black book (eg. Daily VF4 has "Black Book corrections" section) - and no, I don't have the ISBN #.

10. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

I'm not sure where you can get it. There are a bunch of places online that sell it, but will not likely ship it outside of Japan. If you've got a nice Japanese bookstore, they usually can order them for you.

The ISBN number for the VF4 Perfect Guide ver.B is: 4-7973-1797-3.

cheers,

<font color=white>Llanfair</font color=white>
    <font color=orange>Booyah daddy mac! I'm stylin!</font color=orange>

11. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Thx llan, ill try it out../versus/images/icons/wink.gif I just most have the VF4 guide..

12. Buzzard2

Is it in Japanese?

13. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Ah, thanks for the ISBN#! Will try to get a special order at Kinokuniya SF. Actually, I might try to order both the Arcadia red book and the Softbank perfect guide, just to round out my collection of VF mooks.

Buzzard - Yes, it is in Japanese.

[​IMG]

14. Buzzard2

...So it's not a reading book, it's a picture book...(for me)

15. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Yup it sure is!/versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

16. Buzzard2

Well, can anybody get me SOME screenshots?

17. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

Buzzard, the main logo on your site doesn't load properly. This is because it is located on your C drive rather than your server. Jus' thought I'd point it out so you can fix it.

18. capercat

capercat Well-Known Member

hmmm ... anyone from NYC? do you know asahiya (like 44th and madison or something)? and if so would you know if they would be able to fill the order? thats the biggest japanese bookstore i know ...

19. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    There's a guy names Gary Evans who sells books through E-bay who sells the black book, made by soft bank. With shipping it comes to $39.00 US. I got a copy from him, and one from a friend in Japan. His price is a little expensive (over twice the cover price), but if you have a japanese store order it for you from here, they're gonna jack the price up about 30-40% anyway. Also, Gary Evans is very prompt. If 3 or 4 people contacted him as a group, you could share shipping costs and he might give you a good price (the Japanese price is 1,600 yen, about $15). Anyway, the black book is definately more extensive than the red book, but it's format is about 50% smaller. That's the onlt drag about it, it's small. I don't know why, Soft Bank's VF3 mook is full size.

Spotlite

20. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

Hey, I ordered the black book from Gary Evans on ebay.com!

I sent an IMO about a week and a half ago (it went to Japan). Hopefully he's as prompt as you say.

-<font color=white>Ghost</font color=white><font color=orange>DOG</font color=orange>