1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sega announcement in 6 days possibly VF related.

Discussion in 'General' started by Shoju, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Shoju

Shoju Well-Known Member

https://60th.sega.com/segashiro/
    Saw a thread about this on Neogaf. Unlike many of the other big announcements which ended up being a let down this really does look VF related. One of the people who translated it there said it meant 6 more days till the sudden comeback. It also ties in with Ed Boon's recent comments about wanting a VF reboot. That looks like a young Akira.

2. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

3. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Dreamiestboat
    XBL:
    tehmarcerer
    Given the URL, I will assume this is about Segata Sanshiro until shown otherwise.

ToyDingo and beanboy like this.
  4. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

Dude. I was now about to say Segata. Lol!

Could it be, Segata Sanshiro, the movie!:holla:

5. Shoju

Shoju Well-Known Member

Yeah I thought that was one possibility but not sure how he ties in with everything else and a comeback which happens to be announced "6" days before a reveal and that Akira pose.

6. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Dreamiestboat
    XBL:
    tehmarcerer
    The 6 days is for Sega's 60th anniversary, and he's an old mascot. All there is to it, really.