1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Semi-new Sarah trick...

Discussion in 'Sarah' started by Neonomide, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    Anyone noticed that Sarah´s (flamingo) [2][K], [G]+[P] hit throw actually has different properties when hitting from oppopents back? It takes more damage and guarantees [3][K]. Animation is longer too. Has anyone found some practical use to it? Like after (flamingo) [6][K] against the wall. /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

2. Siyko

Siyko Well-Known Member

i believe it is guranteed if you do it when they QR face down head away - not positive though.

3. ValeStyle_Gove

ValeStyle_Gove Well-Known Member

I dont use the move much, but doesn't it from front-on guarentee a ground attack? The grab from the back is instantly a counter, adding more damage.

4. Exypher

Exypher Member

I'm not sure if it does, I always try to do a really short dash and then a light down attack since you're out of range for a light down attack right after you land the [2]+[K], [P]+[G] hitthrow. After a short dash it sometimes hits and sometimes doesn't, but I'm not sure if it misses because my dash is too short or too long, or because my opponent just can get out of it if he stands up fast enough. From my experience it's always worth a try though.