1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

SG: VF4 Gathering at my place this Sat 6 Apr 02

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Genie47, Apr 1, 2002.

1. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

As said in the title. I will need the following items.

1. PS2 set.
    2. 2 fighting sticks of any variety
    3. Another TV. My place has only one.

If any of you can contribute, please contact me via PM or email at genie47@fastmail.fm

Use the same means to contact me if you want to come and need directions to my place.

2. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

can't imagine carrying a tv to ur house !!!

3. Genie47

If nobody brings. Well, just my system will do. We made it for 12 players didn't we? Ah.... Still a couple of days more.

4. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

ya we made it like 30 mins+ per turn i think....

5. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Hmm... should be able to go. Assuming that I have no work committments... anything else we can contribute ?

6. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

if it is REALLY too crowded we can always go to your PLACE hehe... I have never been to your house. Or better still go Danny's place. Danny's place is the best. Nice seat, nice table, air con.... /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

7. Nemesis02

Nemesis02 Well-Known Member

Where is your house(by that i mean what state)?

Edit:Oh nevermind....I just checked your profile and it says your in Singapore, count me out, sorry.

8. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Sign... the last time i invited my friends(Ron, Wilson, Zhifeng and Kiat) and play till 3am in the morning, my father was so mad at me.

9. Rulakir

Rulakir Well-Known Member

Wowiez.... you guys actually piah till 3 in the morning ?? /versus/images/icons/shocked.gif Hmm... maybe we oughtta get a chalet or something one day... the idea sounds pretty attractive, seeing as there's so many of us (more economical, no parental restrictions, and no sleeping curfews as we would have if we're home...), and we can actually sleepover if some of us bring safari beds or sleeping bags...

3 days 2 nights of VF4.... /versus/images/icons/crazy.gif
    What do you guys think of the idea ?

10. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

well.... I went to danny's house that day at around 10pm. Zhifeng arrived at 12midnight(?) and kiat,ron arrived at 1am. So u can't really say we piah till 3am hehe.

His father so power, danny's akira also no fight /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

Alan ah... My house sux lah. Even though i think can managed to put in alot of pple cos my living room almost the same size as genie's. And i got 2 tv at home. But hor, toooooo mannyyyyy pple my mum will get mad one. Then next time 1 person come also cannot then i sianz liaoz /versus/images/icons/frown.gif
    If u wanna come my house, let me know long time never play with u liaoz /versus/images/icons/smile.gif Max number for my house is probably 3 i guess...

11. 22222

22222 Active Member

count me in...nothing on this SAt

12. Morpheus

Morpheus Well-Known Member

allo what r u thinking we r in the army ah? safari beds or sleeping bags, 3 days 2 nites!? heheee =P

13. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

i personally don't think i can handle 3 days 2 nites of VF.... i will probably end up finding a spot to practice my sleep stance so sleeping bags, etc isn't required /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

14. Morpheus

hummm.......yeah I guess u can learn a trick or 2 from shun_05 then his sleeping stance is also quite powerful kekekekekekekekekeke.........

15. Genie47

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

mRNA expression levels are either abundant, intermediate or rare. Standard cDNA libraries ineffective for discovery of rare genes

<hr></blockquote>

Won't have this problem. Wife is away for Sat and Sun /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

16. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

My mom was not very pleased when Kiat came and stayed over at my place too. Parents are like that but I dunno how come you guys like to play LATE at night.... I dun really like that either.... maybe I belong to your father's generation...

Anyway so it is decided at Genie's Place this SAT??? We can all meet there and if it is REALLY crowded, then we will think of something there, like maybe play chinese chess or something /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

17. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

I also don't like to stay overnite to play. But sometimes really bo pianz cos lack of time to get together to play. So had to sacrifice some sleep in the nite and sleep in the morning /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

18. Morpheus

Hay, good idea have not played it in a long time eeerrrrrr.......does any1 have chinese chess???

19. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

!!!!!!!!!! ron super powa in chess. later tio 'qie' !

/hides all chinese chess.

20. 22222

22222 Active Member

hahaha hey but i dunno how to go to genies place lehz..some1 meet me ouitside lah kk?? yah chn chess also can play :p also long time nv play liaoz hehe