1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Should President Trump be Impeached and Removed?

Discussion in 'General' started by masterpo, Jan 24, 2020.

1. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    Honest Question here Folks., not trying to start a mindless debate:cool:

If Impeachment of President Trump is understood as the democrats attempting to nullify the 2016 Presidential election and the will of the people, Doesn't President Trump's complete defiance of the House of Representative's Impeachment query an attempt to nullify the 2018 House of Representative election and the will of the people?

The American people elected the President
    The American people elected the House of Representatives

If President Trump completely ignores the authority of the House of Representatives, isn't that tantamount to an attempt to nullify the 2018 House of Representative elections?

I'm curious how people outside of the United States feel about all of this:confused:

2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Honestly, it doesn't matter what people outside the US think about if we citizens should be impeaching our president. It's interesting but like, not really relevant. He asked a foreign power to spy on a fellow politician who was going to be potentially running against him in the future AND he with-held foreign aid to that country until they complied. This is highly illegal behavior. It's not nullifying an election it's standing up for the constitution that is the backbone of our country's government.

p.s. impeach the orange bastard.

masterpo likes this.
  3. masterpo

PSN:
    lastmonk
    Ah... but isn't that what this is all about., people outside of the US manipulating US elections?

4. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

FS should be impeached, that is all.

5. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

:ROTFL:

6. Tricky

I didn't mention that point and it's not what's being argued in the impeachment proceedings. What about what I actually said?

7. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    The Democrats should have included more articles, and the ones they chose were a dumb mistake that would backfire hard if that POS Biden gets the nomination (much like how Hillary suppressed the vote in 2016).

As for people electing our representatives, "did not vote" would be the winner in almost every election. Though despite a few bad calls, the new house members like AOC, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib are a promising (if not a baby step) in the right direction.

8. masterpo

PSN:
    lastmonk
    It appears from the presentation that the members from the House of Representatives made in the Senate that President Trump:

violated his oath of office
    committed violence against the constitution of the US
    obstructed Congress

and unless witnesses are called and documents are presented that exonerate President Trump, the Senate should vote to convict and immediately remove him from office.
    Based on the house managers' presentation the impeachment was justified.

The Mueller report introduced sufficient cause for President Trump to be impeached.

Based on a combination of the Mueller Report, the Articles of Impeachment, and President Trump's behavior in Helsinki, it is reasonably safe to conclude that President Donald J. Trump is knowingly a Russian asset and therefore is a menace to the Republic, the Constitution of the US and a threat to free and fair elections in 2020 and should be removed from office forthwith along with his accomplices. If the evidence presented against him in the House of Representatives' case stands, it is literally imperative that President Trump be removed from office before he can corrupt the 2020 Presidential Election:ninja:

9. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Trump is getting a second term.

10. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    The Democrats are too pussified to pose a viable threat to Trump. Maybe if they stopped all of this sjw shit they may pose a chance. But until the Democrats gain a Trump-equivalant they will continue to be the cucks.

11. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    This is possible, especially if Biden/Warren/other shitty centrist gets the nomination.

I will agree that the Democrats have been weak forever, as they're controlled opposition and are just the "left wing" of the same capitalist system, especially since they've aided in the shifting of the Overton window further to the right for decades, but...

What is this "sjw shit" you speak of?

Also when it comes to a "Trump-equivalent," there is someone who has the policies, populist chops, union backing, highest approvals, and the ability to invigorate independents, young people, and non-voters all the while not being a piece of shit. It's just a matter if the Democratic Party doesn't steal the nomination from him (again).

You're operating from the wrong framework though.

Should he be removed? Yeah, shit, I'd say the surviving members of every cabinets of all the presidents should be investigated. The fact Obama decided to "look forward" instead of putting a war criminal that was Dubya on blast, while pursing war crimes of his own indicts him too.

But here's the thing, the Republicans are in charge of the senate push they'll get aid from DINOs like Doug Jones and Joe Manchin, there will never be enough votes. Even if they don't personally like Trump, they're gonna tow the line either for reelection purposes or self enrichment (and are directly tied to 45's corruption). There isn't any reason to pretend that they give a shit, as they spent 8 years blocking everything Obama the Republican tried to do (for obvious reasons).

Also the "Russian asset" angle is dumb MSNBC nonsense that's trying to fear monger us like McCarthyism 2.0. The real enemy isn't a foreign power, it's our anti-democratic society.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    Tricky and masterpo like this.
  12. masterpo

PSN:
    lastmonk
    Yes we have structural problems in our democratic society. Yes ironically there are citizens within the US that are anti-democratic.

Yes the Democrats are weak.

Yes most of the senators and congressman are more worried about keeping their jobs than doing their jobs.

Yes both the Senate and the House of Representatives serve at the beckon of an oligarchy.

There is factual evidence that support all of this.

In terms of President Donald Trump being a Russian asset, I'm not moved by any propaganda spread by MSNBC or anybody else. My assertion is made by evidence presented in the House Manager's case and:

• Me hearing with my own ears Trump inviting the Russians to get involved in 2016
    • His actions in office (inviting the Russians to the Oval office) and trying to implement many policies that would benefit the Russians (remove sanctions), change geo-politcal scenarios to Russia's advantage etc.
    • His performance in Helsinki siding with Putin against the full US intelligence community
    • What recently happened with the Kurds and our military pull out.
    • Although the Mueller report did not conclude conspiracy, it did elucidate willful and wanton collusion
    • The fact that he and his administration continue to push a known Russian propaganda
    My initial question was rather President Trump was knowingly or unknowingly a Russian asset, now it clear by his actions and words (not anything from MSNBC) that in fact he is knowingly a Russian asset.

It also appears that there is some percentage of US citizens that are okay with the President along with one more more senators and congressman being Russian assets. (That's speaks to part of your anti-democratic strand that in running through the US)

13. Tricky

Agreed with you on the muller report but the judiciary refuses to move on it because of commentary by the attorney general (which is actually leargall incorrect). So it's a losing battle in the current political climate.

masterpo likes this.
  14. masterpo

PSN:
    lastmonk
    A strong, valid legal and logical argument can be made that US Attorney General William Barr should be impeached. Although the Mueller Report might not have as much influence in this current Senate/Congress environment, I suspect it will in the next.
    If by some incredible sequence of events Donald Trump is elected again, the new Senate will likely feel differently about both the Articles of Impeachment, the Mueller Report and any other unlawful behavior that Donald Trump has engaged in. Barr would likely be impeached in this context.

The Senator from Kentucky (Mitch McConnell) has won his last election. He is on track to be voted out. Boots on the ground project that the next Senate will have something other than a Republican majority:ninja:

15. Tricky

I hope you're correct but I'm not terribly optimistic.

16. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    I agree that Bernie is the best democratic candidate there is. I definitely dont want Joe Biden's loopy, untrustworthy ass. And fuck Warren's lying ass, and Kamala's man hating, uncle tom ass. If Bernie just showed more killer instinct I would be behind him much more. But he has demonstrated he will cave if necessary.

17. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    It seems like every liberal democrat supports(or appears to) this sjw laden climate. Sjws are hypocritics. Speaking of unity and equality while their tactics speak other wise

18. masterpo

PSN:
    lastmonk
    I thought the S1W's were all about the people....

19. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Tha hell is this?

20. masterpo

PSN:
    lastmonk
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2020