1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

shun vs pai

Discussion in 'Shun' started by Shadowdean, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Ok, I am near the end of my ropes. Against Pai I have no idea what any safe opening moves are. Her moves all seem to have priority.

I have no idea what are good pokes for Shun vs Pai, esp when drinks are 10 and below.
    SOme help?

2. L_A

L_A Well-Known Member

IMO the best way for shun to fight pai is keep her away. Play a long distance game using 1p and 3p. When she gets close play damage control and push her back by forcing her to guess strings or delay strings. EI 236p, delay p or 3pp do nothing 3ppk or 3ppk fall down, roll back, etc. If you manage to frustrate them by keeping them back, most likely their attempts to get in will become more obvious.

Pai is very strong from close range but has real trouble when being spaced out.

3. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

you already know MY Suggestion!!!!