1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Special Namecharacters?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Veritas, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Veritas

Veritas New Member

I've seen opponents with characters that aren't available when you change your ringname.

K*SPEED* (Vanessa) has outlined stars in her name. Is there a way to get those characters in your ringname?

2. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    The Japanese version has special characters and symbols:stars, hearts and notes etc. They are not available in the US version. I don't believe they're in the PAL version either. /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

My guess is they might be unlocked in a code via Game Shark. /versus/images/graemlins/indifferent.gif

3. Veritas

Veritas New Member

I got the PAL version so I guess I wont get any special characters or symbols then. Thanks for info, Shag.