1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Sphere's ?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Dragon, May 29, 2002.

1. Dragon

Dragon Member

Hi, everybody is talking about Spheres, what are these things. I guess it are items but in what way are they special ?

My Greetings
    Dragon

2. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

Spheres are balls that apears above some of your opponnents health bar when u have reached a certain rank (Hero or champion) .
    By collecting all those ( 7 ) u can earn special items.
    There are a lot of threads about spheres so please try to use search before creating a thread, as this topic has already been discussed quite a lot of times.

3. Dragon

Dragon Member

ok, yhx for the reply and i'm very sorry for the not-searching, i normally always do this but i forgot, i'm sorry /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

4. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Spheres are balls that apears above some of your opponnents health bar when u have reached a certain rank (Hero or champion)

<hr></blockquote>

No - not Hero or Champion, but Adept or Conqueror.

Dragon: Check High Kings and Orbs Guide in VF4 section.

5. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

What happens if you lose the spheres?

6. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

Geez... What is this question?

Q: What happens if you lose spheres?
    A: You lose spheres.

7. ad91791

ad91791 Well-Known Member

If u lose a sphere just search for the person who took it and
    when you find him beat the hell out of him