1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

STL-VFFT- FINALLY TUNED

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Stl_Tim, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

We have aquired Virtua Fighter Final Tuned Version B and I will be placing it at The Game Trader for anyone who is interested in playing. There is a total of 10 cards at $5.00 each as of right now and probably be gone fast. Everything should be ready to go by friday evening if setup runs smoothly. Hope to see everyone there.

#2 Hawks Nest Plaza
    St. Charles, MO. 63303
    Monday-Saturday 12-9.

Laters^^

2. cruzlink2

cruzlink2 Well-Known Member

Re: <STL-VFFT>FINALLY TUNED

congrats kam i know you really been waiting for this have fun man.

3. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

Congraturations, Tim. You are the serious. This is awesome.

4. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Now the United States just needs a cheap light rail system. So I can go on the weekends to STl to play ft.

5. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

Good for you Tim, so jealous you guys got one too. FT machines are getting closer and closer to home, now only 8 hours away now!!! /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. Stl_Tim

Good games go out to 4gotnkaz,Kara-killer,Seraplis_XL, Danomyte and Lilant. It was fun to see the old crew back for some action. Hopefully see all of you next week. For all that didn't come the loaction has been changed back to the homestead, so if you want some games give me a pm.
    Ja...

7. Stl_Tim

Thanks again guys for coming out friday night. Props to SeraplisXL for driving everyone. Thanks go out to bernard aka hot velvet for making it out with D too. Anytime you guys wanna get a big hookup going hit me up. Hori raps are now wired up and HOLLLLLLLLLY mothers milk! You will all enjoy your next session to the fullest.

Until next weekend..
    Laters^^

8. Stl_Tim

Re: &lt;STL-VFFT&gt;FINALLY TUNED

Another hookup this friday and saturday night. Look forward to all of the regulars and wondering what they have studied up on over this last week? Anyone that might be slightly interested in testing out ft (killbomb&badman...cough) from stl or neighboring states please feel free to drop a pm anytime. Also, we might be blessed with a special guest appearence from stl's hatman this or next weekend.

The heat is on!

9. Stl_Tim

Good games to everyone this weekend!!

Hatman- Thanks for hosting and hope you liked your first taste of Final Tuned? Anytime your itching for some games just hit me up on a pm. Goodluck with everything and see ya soon.

SeraplisXL- I see you have been practicing alot and it's really showing. Hopefully we can keep to a regular weekend schedule? I really look forward to our next session. Thanks for helping me keep the torch lit in stl.

4gotnkaz & Karakiller- Goodluck in school and keep in touch.

Squelched- Give me a pm or phone me when you get in town on break. I want to show you some pai vids that you might be interested in...

Laters^^

10. Stl_Tim

Happy Mother Freaking STL B_DAY to me...:)

11. thebradSHow

thebradSHow Well-Known Member

happy b day tim, may your VF skills grow like the might oak

12. amibatman

amibatman Well-Known Member

Just checking out the thread via the link from Tim. Anyway Tim, Saturday, are you good for some games?

13. Stl_Tim

amibatman

Nice avatar of the headshot guy, lol..
    Saturday is fine by me. Hopefully we can get some more people over here too. I just have to arrange rides etc.
    Hit me up later in the week for details.
    Laters^^

14. Re: &lt;STL-VFFT&gt;FINALLY TUNED

Yo, yo happy birthday Tim. Include me. I wana play too, dammit!!!

/versus/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

15. amibatman

Re: &amp;lt;STL-VFFT&amp;gt;FINALLY TUNED

Sounds good. I could even bring a Tekken, PS2, and T.V. if you want, and as long as I wouldn't be the only one playing.

16. amibatman

Re: &amp;amp;lt;STL-VFFT&amp;amp;gt;FINALLY TUNED

Hey tim, I don't know if tonights still good for you but right about now it's 50/50 for me. I had to take the ACT at Southwestern Illinios college and I'm fucking exhausted. I don't know if I'll be awake by tonight. I'll call you if I can make it.

17. Stl_Tim

Re: &amp;amp;lt;STL-VFFT&amp;amp;gt;FINALLY TUNED

Amibatman-
    It's understandable and please get some rest. Hit me up for next weekend if your free? If you are free try to bring out your other friend who plays vf.

SerapisXLE-
    Very interesting games over the weekend. Your venessa is coming right along. I look forward to our next battles as long as I can get you off of Kal online, hehehe. Yellow and green light at the same time? Rented fencing? What does this all mean?

ChameleonSkillz-
    Thanks for coming out and spending time with all of us. As always good games and please study hard for your next battles. Is Lion your main now??

4gotnkaz and kara-killer-
    Hopefully we will see you guys next weekend? Please bring greg and atrice out with you.

Laters^^

18. amibatman

Re: &amp;amp;amp;lt;STL-VFFT&amp;amp;amp;gt;FINALLY TUNED

Tim-thanks for understanding and I'm sorry about that. I'll try and get my friend to come out but I can't gaurentee anything. He doesn't really know how to play though. As of right now I'm good for Friday and Saturday. Again though, if you are ever free at around 11:30 on Saturday I'll already be up at Arnold Bowling Center and my friend will be up there with me too (we're on the same team). But I mean that's just if you could but I remember you telling me why that's a bad time so I understand.

19. Stl_Tim

STL-VFFT

Hey everyone

Freed up Friday night for some VF, but I'll have to relocate, because wife is having friends over. If there is anyone that can host it would be greatly appreciated. Lemme know what's up?

List of players so far:
    SerapisXLE(Vanessa)
    4gotnkazama(Akira,Goh)
    Kara-Killer(Lei-Fei,Brad)
    ChameleonSkillz(Lion)
    Greg(Sarah)
    Atrice(Lau)
    Amibatman(Shun)
    Zantestsu(Jacky)<Is returning this weekend....
    Others that might show:
    Atlas(Shun)
    Lil-Ant(Jacky,Brad)
    Please bring more if you can!!!
    Laters^^

20. amibatman

Re: STL-VFFT

Wow, I totally forgot, this weekend is completely booked for me. It's homecomeing weekend. Sorry