1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Throw Escape Quest

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by GTO, Aug 22, 2003.

1. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

ok to start off i jus wanted to say, i know there r som old threads on these buh if i had posted on those, SOM PPL would hav came and said: 'dood this thread is blah blah blah months old' and i'll jus save them their time with this new thread

ok so heres my question, wuts the most reliable guarenteed throw move that u can use for Kage to trigger an opponent's throw? cuz i've been trying [2][K]+[G] a lot now and my opponent is always trying to crouch thus it hits them, and if they DO block it, they always follow up with a quick punch thus making my TEs useless.. so i've been stuck on this quest forever now, can somone giv me a quick tip? thx

2. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

lol oh COME ON!! i jus wanted a quick answer for a reliable gurarentee throw move, and no one replies AT ALL? not even to tell me its a stupid question if thas wut ur thinking? i need a response!

3. Klandestine

Klandestine Well-Known Member

I'm not too sure on Kage's guaranteed throw moves, but there is a way you can find in the game. Open up free training mode with Kage and go to Display information. There should be something on guaranteed throw moves. Turn that on. When you exit out, it'll be the word throw above the characters. When you do a move with Kage that registers as a guaranteed throw move, the indicator above the CPU opponent will flicker.

4. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

hmm alrite thx i'll go look at tha
    btw thanks for responding hahaha

5. Raptor1017

Raptor1017 Well-Known Member

There's a trial in training mode where you have to perform a throw guarunteed move and then escape from a throw. If you find that one, it'll give you a guarunteed throw move