Timing of Lion's sidekick TR back stagger

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Jason Cha, Mar 28, 2002.

1. Jason Cha

Jason Cha Well-Known Member

After a face down head towards crumple and ff+kk (such as after QCB+p) the timing on the sidekick to catch a tech-rolling opponent is to do just about a full dash forward after the ff+kk then sidekick.

Favorite follow-up (though not sure if it's guaranteed) is a full crouch dash forward, f+p, b,f+pk,pp. There may be more damage causing combos, however.

-Jason

2. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

to catch a tech-rolling opponent is to do just about a full dash forward after the ff+kk then sidekick.
    Favorite follow-up (though not sure if it's guaranteed) is a full crouch dash forward, f+p, b,f+pk,pp.
    crouch dash+f+P gives us the floater and is awesome. thx Jason.
    I've been having spotty success with a f,F ( dash/run in)approach to catch TR-ers with the df+K ( 3k) I will use your method tonight.
    b+P+K has been receiving some attention world-wide lately and there are several new combos registered this past two weeks startinmg with b+P+K.
    b+P+K->CD->df+K->b,f+K+G,d+K->ub+P takes off half the bar.

3. Zato

Zato Member

What do you mean when you say that there have been several combos "registered" in the past few weeks? Is there a place where I can view these new combos? By the way, I'm a newbie.