1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Timing of Lion's sidekick TR back stagger

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Jason Cha, Mar 28, 2002.

1. Jason Cha

Jason Cha Well-Known Member

After a face down head towards crumple and ff+kk (such as after QCB+p) the timing on the sidekick to catch a tech-rolling opponent is to do just about a full dash forward after the ff+kk then sidekick.

Favorite follow-up (though not sure if it's guaranteed) is a full crouch dash forward, f+p, b,f+pk,pp. There may be more damage causing combos, however.

-Jason

2. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

to catch a tech-rolling opponent is to do just about a full dash forward after the ff+kk then sidekick.
    Favorite follow-up (though not sure if it's guaranteed) is a full crouch dash forward, f+p, b,f+pk,pp.
    crouch dash+f+P gives us the floater and is awesome. thx Jason.
    I've been having spotty success with a f,F ( dash/run in)approach to catch TR-ers with the df+K ( 3k) I will use your method tonight.
    b+P+K has been receiving some attention world-wide lately and there are several new combos registered this past two weeks startinmg with b+P+K.
    b+P+K->CD->df+K->b,f+K+G,d+K->ub+P takes off half the bar.

3. Zato

Zato Member

What do you mean when you say that there have been several combos "registered" in the past few weeks? Is there a place where I can view these new combos? By the way, I'm a newbie.