1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Tips on how to hit...

Discussion in 'Aoi' started by Aoi_Pai, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Aoi_Pai

Aoi_Pai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    xBad_Girl_69x
    [​IMG]3P+KP how to hit this fast everytime i try i hit a different move such as [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] some aoi's can hit that so fast the first one i always hit [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] :| any tips

Libertine likes this.
  2. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Get a joystick and click the 2 and the 3 into place ;) You can only really hit it fast from crouching, otherwise you'd be getting the 33P+K launcher if buffering standing up, surely? I usually go into this move from 2P anyhow. Clearly, you mustn't hit 6. When they're guarding it, try one of her from crouching throws. Good players who know Aoi will most likely evade 2_3P+KP if you abuse it. Commands here list the 2nd hit as -6 on block. You get follow-ups if it hits and they don't tech.

3. Aoi_Pai

Aoi_Pai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    xBad_Girl_69x
    Yeah i do it in crouch but watch this video --

skip to 2:16 you'll see kingo hit that while standing- extremely fast he implemented it in wall combo

Libertine likes this.
  4. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    2:16 is sweep cancelled into Sundome knee by the looks of it. 2K+G~G~K. Not entirely sure what comes next. Possibly 3K+G,and then he's buffered 2_3P+K while the wall splat kick comes out, and then into the bound 6K+G?
    Miss any of that, and the dreaded 7K hits her on counter for like 40% of life, grr :mad:

5. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
  6. GunSniper Ls

GunSniper Ls Member

got a awesome combo with that tip, thanks kingo....which you can do after a 65 [K][+][G]

Also why don't you use 65 [K][P] instead of 665 [P][K][+] [P] and follow with a 35[P][G]

7. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4

Because [6][K][P] slam is techable, and the ground throw is escapable, while [6][6][P][+][K][P] is fully guaranteed.