1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

to clarify on spheres

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by fagan, Apr 30, 2002.

1. fagan

fagan Well-Known Member

I’ve been hearing on this board that you can get non sphere items by getting all 7 spheres (after you get all the sphere items) … I was just wondering if this was confirmed … my wolf has all his vision sphere items and whenever I collect all 7 again all I get is a set of 7 spheres above my health bar (as a side note sometimes the spheres are all bunched together and sometimes they are placed in the “normal†way … does anybody know why this happens?) … so anyway I was just wondering has anybody gotten non sphere items from getting all 7 spheres?

2. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Not sure why they're seperated, but I noticed that.
    Some charactes (Lion is the only one I've heard of) actually get something different the 2nd time you collect 7 spheres. Blonde one time, Blue the next I think... unconfirmed.

3. vfighter8323

vfighter8323 Member

I got some non-sphere items for other characters, but not wolf. For Sarah I got the Dual Necklace, Star Necklace, and Gold Sunglasses. For Jeffrey I got the Folded Bandana, that people say you only get from the BA, and I got Aoi's white bandana as a sphere item, even though you need to get a certain BA item from a high ranking clone. I dont know why I got those items, but maybe because I used the default colors and only equipped the 100 win items by itself. Well, to clarify, SOME people get items, only if you havent gotten them already, thats what I believe.

4. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Sphere bunching

"as a side note sometimes the spheres are all bunched together and sometimes they are placed in the “normal†way … does anybody know why this happens?"

When you first start Kumite or Vs. the spheres are spread normally. As soon as you lose or win and Champion or Challenger appears above your name, they bunch up.

5. mindelixir

mindelixir Well-Known Member

Re: Sphere bunching

They bunch up after you win. To fit all of your spheres and the CHAMPION x WINS above the life bar, the spheres get bunched up.