1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

tomorrow Sat anywhere

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by alantan, Apr 19, 2002.

1. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

anyone playing anywhere tomorrow???

2. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

u decide lorz i will look at forum in the morning. me at jason'sn house.

3. alantan

I want to play ver C if I want to go Japan. Else keep playing Ver B and Vanessa's kkpp.... very useless. I dun mind going down to someone's place or you can come my place. Give me a call maybe we can arrange something. I dun have you number... tell me your mother's hp number so I can call her.

4. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hi!

Is it possible to play Version C style in Version B for Vanessa??? Cos today is Sat. If we play at arcade, there MIGHT be more challengers. If we go someone's place, then we will be playing against the same people over and over again. Life will be more interesting when you are getting something which you don't expect. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

/versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif "Look at my picture before my mule kick hit you in your face!" /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

5. alantan

I guess you can if you keep to DS stance. Most of the stuff are the same, except the d+k,p,p. Okay lor, maybe I will go down to bugis then. Or are you guys going to AMK?

6. Shundi_05

Hm.....

Bugis is good. Have you met these two army guys? 1 using Akira and 1 using Kage. /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif Hope they wiil be there cos Sat is book out day. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

/versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif "Look at my picture before my mule kick hit you in your face!" /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

7. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

I can call them down if you want too.

8. Shundi_05

Hm.....

Will you be going down? What time?

9. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

I'll be at Bugis at 2pm to watch the scorpian King and after that go to the UK funfair so I guess i won't be meeting you guys to play.

10. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

ermm u guys can phone me if going anywhere. i am at home now. I am feeling abit lazy to go to bugis though. cos last nite sleep late hehe. watch vf3 tb max battle video zzzzzz.

11. alantan

I dun have your phone number. Like that I think I just drop by bugis for short while see got anyone.