1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Tuch MaBallz6699's list of why i want to explain something to you more more clear

Discussion in 'General' started by Tuch_MaBallz, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Tuch_MaBallz

Tuch_MaBallz Active Member

i caught some assault charges and thougt i would be back on my feet. well i was staying at a homeless cervicle via north coast - if you guys are in the area, or even if youre just thinking about it - send me your social and a profile and full body photo (nude optional). anyways some crazy hostess cupcake took off with my guitar i spent over a Girddle and a box of ziti on. she is a cunning linguistical analyst to say the leazt. anyways she took my tv too its a long story some naked guy ran into our place of culinary you understand and i needed to make a decision and i chose what seemed appropriate giving the circumcisions, but twas not so to be, anyways dont worry ive been saving up my money and should have enough to buy a tv soon - so whoever wants to get their duff handed to them in a basket go right ahead and wait longer - but not that much longer you pathetic american assholes - youre probably republican too you make me want to well i dont wnat ot get into that ins ushc a public forum, but i will say that i hope you all are prolife, and if youre not i dont ever want to hear about how upset you are that cecil's son got shot - and you best be down with black lives matter to you dumb azholes. IM the king bitch - im the greatest vf5 fs ps3 online player of all time bitchez. the louisville slugger up yous ass and shit iceroadtruck moterghostfingering banshee sticks. i got no more words for you - stop erasing my shit or i will be forced to not come back here for a few years you little cosmonaut shit streaks burning in the atmospherical proponeries.

2. oneida

oneida Long Arm of the Lau Silver Supporter

PSN:
    oneida_vf
    XBL:
    oneida1
    This is freeform poetry

jimi Claymore likes this.
  3. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    Most psychadelic post I ever attempted to read. You high?

4. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

I am a real American! Fight for what's right, fight for what's right!!!!

Whatcha talkin about brother?!?

5. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Sounxs like hes conjuring up spirits. Or possessed by one....

6. jm571

jm571 Member

I think he needs a hug or a nap or an antipsychotic med.... anybody feel like donating that high?

jimi Claymore likes this.
  7. jm571

jm571 Member

Sorry that hug.