1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

UK 3 ON 3 TOURNAMENT!!!

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Tsuujin, Feb 28, 2003.

1. Tsuujin

Tsuujin Well-Known Member

We had our first 3 on 3 tournament last Friday. It wasn't exactly a blinding success but we all had fun anyway. Odu Modou's team won, A guy called Steve (who has been playing in Japan) and his two came 2nd and my team came 3rd with Zeng's team 4th. All the matches were recorded.

Odu Modou's team was:

1st
    Odu Modou(Jeffry)
    Ryo Yamazaki(Goh)
    Shinkuma(Sarah)

2nd
    Steve(Lion)
    VO(Vanessa)
    Martin/Cobra(Lei Fei)

3rd
    Ryan(Kage)
    Yamato(Akira/Goh)
    Shinjin(Jacky)

4th
    Zeng(Lion)
    The Wall(Sarah)
    Jason(Akira)

Thank you to all the people who took part in the tourney and well done to Odu Modou's team for winning.

Team Selection: All the entrants names were put into a hat and drawn randomly.(It was just to stop all the good people going together) if you guys just prefer to pick your own teams for the next one then that's fine, whatever you guys want is fine by me.

Next 3 on 3 tourney: I'm planning to do the next one on the weekend of the 14th-15th March

If you would like to have a tourney this weekend(7th-8th March)then just post here. Also please let me know which day is better for you all out of Fri, Sat or Sun for both weekends. Thanks.

I'll bring my digicam again and anyone who wants a copy of the tourney can just ask me.

Please feel welcome to come along even if it's just to watch, no matter what your level of vf is. It's just a fun way to have a get together.

Ryan (Prodigal Son)

2. replicant

replicant Well-Known Member

Any idea if the tourney footage will get posted?
    I would love to see some good Jeffrey matches.
    Thanks.[2][P]+[G]

3. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

Man it thought the 3 on 3 team matches would be last saturday.

4. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

saturday is best for me, well done oda moudu's team, although his jeffry could probably do it on it's own... /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i should be there next time..

5. ChiefGutti

ChiefGutti Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ChiefGutti
    XBL:
    ChiefGuttiWolf
    Terminator

Where is the 3 on 3 tournament taking place? I would like to show up for it to check it out. I'll be in london from the 5th till 10th this month.

Which arcades do you and the others play at in London usually?

6. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

Play 2 Win - Oxford Street

if you can find Tottenham Court Road on the tube map (if you are taking the tube) it's just one straight line walking up past Mc Donalds, it's pretty hard to miss with it's lit up sign saying "Play 2 Win" /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

NOTE: most gatherings take place on fridays and saturdays any time i'd say after 6:00pm