1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[UK Guys] Let's get Terminated by the ice-9!!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by ice-9, Sep 4, 2003.

1. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Heya guys, gonna be in London for a week, Sept. 12-19. Would love to meet up at least once for the PS2 match-up that I owe you guys last year. Mo, Ryan, et. al. hope to be able to meet up with you guys again.

I lost the handphone that had your numbers in it, so please PM me when you see this message!

2. stalwartsamurai

stalwartsamurai Well-Known Member

Come to a Gamefocus event on a saturday, bring your own stick if needed and play mans for £3 cheeper than the arcades.

directions can be found on Gamefocus.co.uk

3. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

hey ice, i did'nt get to face you last time, it was nice just to watch. (although i sucked back then)

heh, show us what you got now.. /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif, a challenge is always welcome.

4. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

wh0a, Mr. Ice-9 himself will show what he's all about. cool. Yah u shud join the gamefocus trny and teach us some new things.

5. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Is this where everyone plays now? Ryan, Mo, and Dai (the Jeffry player?)?

6. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

Ryan showed in the recent event, not sure if he will make it a habit, but Dai (yes, the brutal jeff player) and Vosor turn up every week, along with alot of other regs. There is generally high level play there, and it's all fun an social n stuff^^.

as for Mo, he doesn't come, as well as other people.. not sure where they play now.

7. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

OK, I've pushed back my flight to Sunday just so I can attend one. Hope to see a good turnout.

8. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

kool, there will be evo sticks. namco sticks or even someones modded dreamcast stick?! 2 play with
    Ryan said he dont know if he'll turn up this saturday thou, but he may 2 play urself...

9. stalwartsamurai

Definatly turn up to Gamefocus on Saturday 13th as it will be the last gathering at the venue.

10. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Ummm...

11. RandomHajile

umm? anyways i'll be at gamefocus from 12pm on saturday, do you know how to get there? closest tube station is goodge st, and come out turn right/south and at the trafic lights you walk down goodge st for about 3min, cant miss it gray an blue shop!

12. steve_dynamic

steve_dynamic Well-Known Member

Just give Game Focus a call at 020 7631 0118 when u get to UK for directions to the store.

13. Shoju

Shoju Well-Known Member

I think he's looking to go on the 20th. Is it still gonna be on for that week?

14. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

Yeah I think a few guys are misinformed, read steves post in the game focus thread, the 20th will be the last one not this week /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

15. steve_dynamic

steve_dynamic Well-Known Member

Nope... its been decided... This week is the last week for the Game Focus league. That's the 13th fyi...

16. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Shoju is right--I will only be in London on the Saturday after on the 20th! Does this mean no more gatherings at Game Focus?

17. Tsuujin

Tsuujin Well-Known Member

Yes I guess it will, but maybe we could organize a little gathering for you. Perhaps at someone's house or perhaps at play 2 win on arcade (even though sticks are a bit lame for evo).

18. RandomHajile

curses:) well looks like we gonna have to play with the non evading sticks but with "sensurround"

19. stalwartsamurai

Platoon (Play 2 win) /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    Sounds good, but if anyone has the room in their house would be much more cost effictive.
    (poor students galore) /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

20. Shoju

Shoju Well-Known Member

I might be able to as a last resort but if I cant't get the living room free there won't be much space and there's only 1 PS2. Getting these matches on memory card would be nice though.

If nobody else with room can host this let me know.