1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF challenge(All you Central,CS, and CN Jersey Homies)

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by KyoukanFactor, Jul 10, 2002.

1. KyoukanFactor

KyoukanFactor Well-Known Member

Hey all...I made a topic down at the Gamefaqs about this its for the peope in Central, Central South and Central North Virtua Fighters to have a tournament....
    I was jes wondering if there are any candidates from the VFDC...I jes want a fun way for us all to play together. Gimme a Holla and you Sns or email..
    AIM/AOL: MiraiNoKyoukan
    Email: MiraiNoKYoukan@aol.com or Kyoukan@9cy.com (try aol one though)
    Alright lets get this goin on.. /versus/images/icons/cool.gif

2. nxw0016

nxw0016 Well-Known Member

I am in central Jersey .

3. Akira_Zero

Akira_Zero Well-Known Member

Hey Kyoukan, wassup? It's Worm from GF. I just registered today. Anyway... I see someone replied to your thread. To poster: I'm from NJ too. Me and Kyoukan are trying to get people for an NJ tourney. Please state where you're from and give email and/or AIM, MSN or other messenger sn's.

4. Namflow

Namflow Well-Known Member

hey all... My brother and I are from south jersey (near Ocean City.) Any idea for a get together or a tournament or anything?

5. Akira_Zero

yeah, i'm dying for a NJ tourney to happen soon....post your email here...i'm trying to organize a tourney over at gamefaqs as well...also, try to get as many people as you can...hope to hear from other people soon... -1-

6. KyoukanFactor

:sigh: im just about to give up on this tournament /versus/images/icons/frown.gif no one is really responding here and no one at GF.....this is becoming trivial and insane to me..

7. Akira_Zero

aww come on bro...don't give up...give it some more time...things will pick up in here and in GF. ...i just got a message from namflow who's interested...just have some patience...

8. KyoukanFactor

I'll give it some more time, but it hasta be within the summer time...i still gotta go back to school /versus/images/icons/smirk.gif

9. Akira_Zero

Cool...i'm glad you're giving it more time...i agree we that it should happen in the summer time...i have to go to college this fall...

come on people we need more participants..

10. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

<font color="33ffcc"> speak to u next week... gg you just got started...sheet hiro-san just answered nagging questions about Lion a few days ago that were asked here 3 months ago...</font color> <font color="red">hehehe /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

11. Akira_Zero

umm....what?

12. KyoukanFactor

nycat had to go....hes gonna play some video game and he jes answered a dumb lion question thats been up for months.... and hes gonna talk to us nextr week. how do you manage to post when your not signed on aol Akira?

13. Akira_Zero

Oh ic. To answer your question, I use earthlink.

14. KyoukanFactor

got a mail today Namflo and SuperGolden are in the tournament...i think...they can make it anytime before August 20th which is good...they live in Atlantic City so it would take them about 2 hours to get up to union.....

15. supergolden

supergolden Well-Known Member Content Mgr El Blaze

Hey yeah I'm thinking about making it, but Namflow can't he'll be out of state that weekend... Who else besides KyoukanFactor and Akira_Zero are showing up?

16. KyoukanFactor

a lot more..im not in charge of whos going...jes a co-creator of the tournament..i handle the tournament advancement ladder and such...worm knows all the rest

17. KyoukanFactor

By the way i dont want it to seem like i post too much but....If anyone has a digital camera or such affiliated items please bring em....we could put them up somewhere...i dunno maybe CreeD can do somtin with em...he likes to put stuff somewhere...