1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF Indiana

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Jay David, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Jay David

Jay David Well-Known Member

Do you love VF and live in Indy?! Post here maybe we can get something local started. [​IMG] I'm located East side Indianapolis.

ExzetyXat1 likes this.
  2. KokomoOro

KokomoOro Member

Sup!

I live in Kokomo but I would definitely be down to come to Indy and play, if there are people interested.

3. Jay David

Bump. If there are any VFDC'ers out there that reside in Indiana and are interested in some local playing, post here. I live on the east side in Lawrence township. Indy is relatively easy to navigate so I won't mind traveling for some games every now and then.

Sometime soon I plan on trying to convince the manager of Circle Center mall arcade to invest in Final Showdown. I'll post here and let everyone knows how it goes.

@KokomoOro : I never revisited this thread and didn't see your reply. If you're still interested in playing lets set something up.

4. Chimera_Knight

Chimera_Knight Active Member

XBL:
    Chimera Knight
    I live in Columbus south of Indy but I would be able to travel to get some games in on the weekends. I don't know of anyone else local who plays, or even if there is any kind of FGC in Indiana. If not let's get something going.

5. Jay David

Columbus!? What a haul! We can set something up though. I don't know of any FGC in Indiana either but players are out there and its time. A place like Circle Centre mall would be a great venue for tournaments & gatherings if we could get VF in there....

6. Chimera_Knight

Chimera_Knight Active Member

XBL:
    Chimera Knight
    Any ideas on how to get the word out and find people?

Also, if you're on XBL add me.

7. Jay David

Just have to start asking around and send new people you meet to vfdc. I'll add you next time I get on.