1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF is a main game at Toryuken 5!!

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by og23, Apr 26, 2016.

1. og23

og23 Well-Known Member

VF is a main game at Toryuken 5 on May 20th to May 22nd. Toryuken was a blast last year, with Kamias Ookin beating J6 in a clean sweep. It was pretty free, but now, things are a little different, we have all leveled up since then (I have a medal to prove it), and now we're ready to show what were made of. Not only have I improved, but the myth of the Toronto scene Corey has finally got a new job, and he's going to be coming out too! So if you want to try your hand at beating one of the best VF players in the city, come on down.

Toryuken 5 is a major tournament, so VF isn't going to be the only game being played, there's going to be an SFV tournament (This is a capcom pro tour event), DOA tournament, Marvel tournament, Pokken tournament, Guilty Gear tournament, and tons more. So come on out and play some VF, if we get enough entrants, we'll get an 100 dollar pot bonus!

Also, the canadian dollar is also horrible, so you guys basically come here for pennies, so there's that.

I hope to see some of you guys there! Come on down and support some VF!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1658216441120210/

2. cobratron

cobratron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

Gonna try to make it out to this. Toronto cracks and I'm fiendin' for some Dufflet cake!

oneida and og23 like this.
  3. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    Hmmmm, I'll try and see if I can make it this year

og23 likes this.
  4. og23

og23 Well-Known Member

Okay guys, so the cut off date for preregistration is May 15th, so hopefully those interested can make the time before then, I know it's a little bit short notice, but I really hope some guys can come out, keep in mind, although VF is a main tournament, the brackets have always been done on paper, so I'm sure you can be added

5. oneida

oneida Long Arm of the Lau Silver Supporter

PSN:
    oneida_vf
    XBL:
    oneida1
    might be my last toronto appearance. forlorn bloop.

6. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Aw man I would have loved to make it out to this, Sadly it's a bad week/kinda short notice :(

7. cmase1989

cmase1989 Well-Known Member

The legend of Corey : P

8. J6Commander

J6Commander Well-Known Member

I'll be there, see ya folks!

og23 likes this.