1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF Topics - edited videos from my live stream

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by akai, Aug 31, 2022.

1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    For many months now, me and Chanchai have been discussing a variety of topics related to VF during the weekly Sunday online sessions. The live stream is very much barebones since I streamed directly through the PS4. I thought I will edit some of these discussions, adding images here and there, for better presentation of information.

This video goes over some tidbits of info from last week pertaining to Virtua Fighter

I think I will do this irregularly...it's kind of fun making videos, but takes a bit of time for me to do.

40i4, Chanchai and kingo like this.
  2. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Thanks for all your work, akai

Chanchai and akai like this.
  3. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    This video is intended for those that had participated in the Sunday Open League sessions. I have been keeping record of players' league records for possible future use since January 2022. So far that is 91 leagues.

Chanchai likes this.
  4. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Editting the live stream took quite a bit of time. Trying recording video podcast instead...

October Events, Preview of Challenge Cup 1.2 Qualifiers (in a hour or two now), and describe VF in one sentence.

Chanchai likes this.
  5. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Went over what we liked from the 18th Beat-Tribe. Go over players participating in Combo Breaker, and went over plans for inclusing of team league during Sunday sessions.

Chanchai likes this.
  6. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Short highlights of parts of matches to promote the league sessions

Chanchai and 40i4 like this.
  7. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    A player had trouble with throw escapes and a way to help troubleshoot is to use input dsiplay in training mode. Explanation of the input display and the lazy throw escape method.