1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF3 Shun dance...

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Mr. Bungle, Jun 11, 2001.

1. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

I know the steps for the VF2 Sarah and VF3 Akira dances, but the VF3 Shun dance escapes me. Could someone fill me in? NYC people? Chan (off the NYG2 tapes)?

-Rich

2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

well, i dont know why andy hasnt post that clip yet, it was done long ago, i asked andy to post it but i guess he forgot. its pretty cool actually (imo).

<font color=red>PICCOLO</font color=red>

--proud member of CvfC--

[​IMG]

3. Mr. Bungle

Ugh. I don't want to d/l a big movie which will probably fuck up my computer. I just need the steps; how it's started and which moves are executed at the same time.

4. Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master Well-Known Member

i would like to know as well n/t

i said no text you punk

'Strong body but a weak mind' Sam Seed from Drunken Masters

5. Mr. Bungle

Re: i would like to know as well n/t

here you go, punk.

"The Shun Dance":
    As with the Akira dance, the Shun is a series of moves executed by two Shun players in the ring. Again, the moves will not connect.

1) P1 Shun df+P+G throws P2 Shun. From there both Shun's execute the following moves, one immediately after the other, in sync:

2) b+E,P
    3) ub+E,P+K
    4) uf+P
    5) uf+E
    6) df+K+E
    7) HCB,P+K
    8) b,b
    9) P,K
    10) d,d
    11) P+K+G (drink)

Either Shun/player can initiate the dance regardless of which side they are on; P1 and P2 Akira are referred to as such to prevent confusion in this description.

6. Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master Well-Known Member

Re: i would like to know as well n/t

hmmmm i wonder fi there anyone good enough to do this on there own with a joypad in each hand?

'Strong body but a weak mind' Sam Seed from Drunken Masters

7. JED-VF3

JED-VF3 Active Member

PSN:
    Shun-Di-VF3TB
    someone needs to run me that footage....

i've been looking for this shit.... for so long now

='<

8. HotSauceNelly

HotSauceNelly Well-Known Member

Me and Andy once did a Shun dance and recorded it but the footage is lost. For moment that's what I thought this thread was about. :D

9. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Wow.. you know Andy?

10. HotSauceNelly

HotSauceNelly Well-Known Member

Of course! Back in the VF3 days the core group in NYC was myself, Andy, Adam, Sal and Hiro. Good times 3rd shift good times!!! We would play at Andy's place from like 9:00pm to like 4-5am damn near every weekend. We recorded this Shun dance but I have no idea what ever happened to the footage. It's been so long I don't even remember the steps we used. I do remember it took a lot of takes for us to get it right. Lol!

beanboy and Pai~Chun like this.