1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 El Blaze Black Book Combos

Discussion in 'El Blaze' started by Myke, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    VF5 El Blaze Black Book Combos

I've transcribed and translated the Black Book Combos for El Blaze, and put them in the wiki.

While the Black Book was based on Ver.B (arcade and PS3), all combos are tested and verified on Ver.C (Xbox 360), unless otherwise noted.

Any corrections or questions on these combos, please post in this thread.

2. Spuckuk

Spuckuk Member

Excellent work, thanks!

3. RawEmpire

RawEmpire Well-Known Member

good stuff... ur missing a couple

4. Jemun

Jemun Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Double-Jemun
    Hi Myke.

I tried out some of the combos. If you want, I can post here in which Stance and which character they work.

5. RawEmpire

RawEmpire Well-Known Member

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif
    Just some cool moves. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

6. Fulan

Fulan Well-Known Member

those aren't combos. you can struggle out of the 46k stagger.

and what makes you think the second one is a combo??? the first low throw can easily be escaped. 4k is +/-0 on normal hit, so what makes you think 46p+g is guaranteed there. and wth @ 662p+g+g at the end.

7. 001

001 Well-Known Member Content Mgr El Blaze

i think he means 46p+k to get the opponent to back crumple and then dash in back low throw.

better if you just 33p+k+g, crouchdash in instead since you can use 3 or 2 as an input to get the back low throw. you don't waste time with an additional input.

against some characters (or stance) you don't even need to dash in but i'm too lazy remember against who

actually after 4k back stagger nothing is guaranteed either.

an alternative after 4k is 336p+k, 4kpp