1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

vf's full story line

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by baltocat22, Oct 22, 2005.

1. baltocat22

baltocat22 Member

im looking for the vf's storyline in its intirety do anyone know where i can find it at?

2. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

In the game manuals.....

3. yoomazir

yoomazir Well-Known Member

I read some years ago on these forums something about J6 trying to release a virus in South America and Goh being the one to bring it.
    I wonder where did they learn about that since it's not in the manual and less in the game.

4. baltocat22

baltocat22 Member

is there a central location where the whole story (from begining to end is) the story in te game book is chopped up and you have to buy every vf game ever mand i dont have that kind of time or money

5. ValeStyle_Gove

ValeStyle_Gove Well-Known Member

VF has story? lol

Jk

6. kabetan

kabetan Member

Haha, story. Haha.

VF's story is just all the character bios pieced together. You can glean the entire "story" just by reading the bios of the characters online on this site. And if you did buy every VF game ever made, it would most likely amount to, like, $40. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

7. MoonSoo

MoonSoo Member

Good luck trying to find a story in VF. As of now, I'm actually trying to make a VF canon, but that's obviously pretty hard as of now, especially since characters like Goh and Lei Fei do not make it easier, having little to no story.

8. Warm_Ice

Warm_Ice New Member

I recommend you looking into the Virtua Fighter Anime which has an excellent storyline capturing each of the original 11 VF characters' backgrounds, aka

Akira
    Pai
    Jacky
    Sarah
    Kage
    Wolf
    Jeffrey
    Lion
    Lau
    Shun Di

AND

Dural (nice touch on how they developed her)

If you want to read more about it, I suggest you go here.

If you want to buy the DVDs for the Virtua Fighter anime, just go to google or ebay or I dunno to find it.

It has an excellent plot, comedy and adventure, unlike other fighter-turned animes. It's got a really good pacing of the story and you're always on the edge of your seat anticipating what's going to happen next. There's never a boring moment. Highly recommend to anyone who calls themselves a VF fan.

9. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

/me shoots himself in the head.

10. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

awww fuck, jerky. you poor bastard. i'd thought watching the entire vf anime rendered you too mentally retarded to even use a gun, goddammitall.

11. MartialHonour

MartialHonour Well-Known Member

which places can you get it at?

12. MoonSoo

MoonSoo Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Warm_Ice said:

I recommend you looking into the Virtua Fighter Anime which has an excellent storyline capturing each of the original 11 VF characters' backgrounds, aka

[/ QUOTE ]In many cases, animes are non-canon, meaning that they are not true to the story at many times, and I highly doubt that this is an exception, while I still have yet to watch it.

13. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

ebay is all i can recommend but really, it's complete and utter shit. i would never recommend any vf fan to watch it, much less buy, unless they're a total completist freak or if you like watching stuff that is so bad it's funny (the bad to funny ratio is severely leaning on the side of bad, though).

the final showdown is one of the most pathetic things i've ever seen.

14. MartialHonour

Whatever happened to substance?

Substance is when a videogame has such awesome gameplay that the player can create stories subconciously from the gameplay.
    Example: "Hey, remember that time in Quest Mode
    when I was fighting against a 7th Dan Jacky
    Bryant and I was playing as a 4th Dan Lau?
    It was a three round match and Jacky
    already won two rounds and I didn't win
    any.Remeber that turning point in the match
    when that one counter hit broke his combo
    and caused him to fall out the ring?Then I
    pwned that bitch for two more rounds and
    won?That was a good match."

15. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Warm_Ice said:

I recommend you looking into the Virtua Fighter Anime which has an excellent storyline

[/ QUOTE ]
    Ahahahaha, fucking hell, I can't stop laughing... Honestly, your life is REALLY sad if you meant what you wrote.

16. MartialHonour

Yeah, I didn't see the Movie ,but I heard the summary for it, and it sounds stupid.

17. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

"Substance is when a videogame has such awesome gameplay that the player can create stories subconciously from the gameplay."

o_O

/KiwE

18. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    WongGoonHung said:
    Substance is when a videogame has such awesome gameplay that the player can create stories subconciously from the gameplay.

[/ QUOTE ]

"You are a fucking idiot"

19. RagingSilver

RagingSilver Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    ValeStyle_Gove said:

VF has story?

[/ QUOTE ]

it has one...a very very bad and weak one but theres one none the less...weak...

20. Cephiros_VII

Cephiros_VII Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Warm_Ice said:

I recommend you looking into the Virtua Fighter Anime which has an excellent storyline.....

[/ QUOTE ]
    /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    Warm_Ice said:
    ...It has an excellent plot, comedy and adventure, unlike other fighter-turned animes....

[/ QUOTE ]
    /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    Warm_Ice said:
    ....It's got a really good pacing of the story and you're always on the edge of your seat anticipating what's going to happen next.....

[/ QUOTE ]
    /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    Warm_Ice said:
    There's never a boring moment. Highly recommend to anyone who calls themselves a VF fan.

[/ QUOTE ]
    /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/lol.gif /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<lying on the ground> <can't stop laughing>