1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter 2 Ten Stories - Scans

Discussion in 'General' started by Thesch28, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Thesch28

Thesch28 Well-Known Member

Here's an imgur gallery i made out of scans i found online for all the pages from "Virtua Fighter 2 Ten Stories" most scans are in good quality and come from the original JP version of the book, (the prologue pages are lower quality and come from the Chinese version of the Book, sadly i wasn't able to find scans in good quality for that) this time i'm not going to ask for help to find them in good quality because ( i bet no one can help me with with that :V )

Anyways here's the imgur gallery with the ''full book'' in case someone is interested in seeing it.

2. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

Wow!:holla:
    I will admit, the art is too dark themed for my tastes. But still, wow!

3. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Dreamiestboat
    XBL:
    tehmarcerer
    Terada is a fantastic artist. Did a bunch of video game work, I really liked his character art for Battle K-Road.

4. MadeManG74

MadeManG74 Moderator Staff Member Tournament Manager Silver Supporter