1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5FS Wiki Virtua Fighter Wiki

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by Myke, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
  2. BeastEG

BeastEG Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BeastyEG
    Hey, I was curious about delayed tech rolls? Some people have mentioned that you are capable of delaying tech rolls, but to my understanding, there is only exact tech and normal tech regardless of direction. I didn't see anything on the wiki so I was wondering if it was possible to get clarification? Thanks and great job on the wiki!

3. Mr_X

Mr_X Well-Known Member

PSN:
    X_the_Genius
    I don't think they're in vf5fs, but I could be wrong

4. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Recently, I think it was either Cozby or Tricky, someone made a video about using delayed ukemi to cause a meaty attempt to whiff. I think this answers the question. Whether it exact or normal ukemi, I will leave it to someone else to answer.