1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter RPG?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by replicant, Mar 6, 2001.

1. replicant

replicant Well-Known Member

I remember that Yu was working on a Virtua Fighter RPG, but very early in development it became Project Berkley and subsequently Shenmue. Has anyone heard if he is going to still do VF RPG in the future?

replicant
    "<font color=black>I</font color=black> <font color=blue>am</font color=blue> <font color=black>Shoalin</font color=black>-<font color=blue>Style</font color=blue>!"

2. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

I think people just misunderstood what Shenmue was calling VF RPG. which is understandable.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

3. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

I think people just misunderstood what Shenmue was calling it VF RPG. which is understandable.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

4. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

"I think people just misunderstood what Shenmue was calling VF RPG. which is understandable"

dude, that actually happened to me!
    Thanks to worthless media ( more importantly, my own foolishness) I actually thought Shenmue was about a young Akira, going around..meeting Lau n stuff...

Of course, after I sat down n watch the Project berkly(spelling???) on my DC, I found out it was totally diff....

Which made me wanna play it more!
    Now, waiting for Shenmue2....and of coz, I dun believe lotsa stuff from the media alot anymore.

<font color=red>SummErs' 'enemy SPODED, enemy DOWN'