1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter, Unused Characters through Hacks

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Vargus, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Vargus

Vargus Member

Hi,

Though this came out like 6 months ago, I wasn't sure if anyone had posted this yet here at VFDC.

I came across this youtube channel recently, that plays characters in fighters, that are generally unplayable bosses / secret characters, through hacks and external codes.

Anyway I did a search of virtua fighter 1 on his channel...

https://www.youtube.com/user/Krizalid99v2/search?query=virtua+fighter+1

...and found these.

But before you click the links I recommend also reading his write up below the video as it has some interesting info.

Majido

or should I say Shaheen.. Rashid.. sorry I mean Siba :D

1st Unused character

2nd Unused character

3rd Unused Character

Jeff Buckman

Early Akira / Takeru

Sadly there were no new moves among what I saw, most came from copying Jacky's, Sarah's and Akira's moves. But it is interesting to see what ideas they were considering when coming up with the roster over the development.

I also have some VF4evo and VF4ft clips as a bonus below, but they aren't as interesting.

In regards to the Jacky Clips, I think you could play as these VF1 'classic character models' in the VF4 arcade series (not sure if you can do it on console) through customising your character. However, not being a seasoned veteran VF Player I am definitely not sure about this.

As far as the Akira one it could have been just a glitch or abandoned costume.

Once again read his write up below the videos.

Jacky (VF4evo)

Jacky (VF4ft)

Akira (VF4evo)

There are a bunch of Arcade Videos to Play as Dural, but I wasn't too interested in those due to console availability and I find Dural uninspired.

This channel does do plenty of other fighting games on both Arcade and Console. Ever wanted to see playable CPU Versions of the Boss Characters in SF2ww Arcade, you can now! so check his channel out.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Krizalid99v2/featured

Enjoy!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
    Tumbling Dice and oneida like this.