1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

virtuaFRAGGERS (outtrigger related)

Discussion in 'General' started by adamYUKI, Aug 27, 2001.

1. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    A few of us here at DC have gotten OT for the DC and plan to play with each other online. So far, Piccolo, Summers, Chanchai have expressed interest. Anybody else interested in getting some games with us - post here. Mad fun yo...

[​IMG]

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

We're in trouble...our console FPS man Piccolo has gotten all the weapons from finishing mission modes.

He's ready to hit me big time!~/versus/images/icons/mad.gif
    I'm gonna come up with excuses like ISP not working lah...DC not with me lah...anything to avoid being spanked by Piccolo/versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

<font color=red>~~~ 'back off feather brain, or u can stick around and find out the hard way!/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'

3. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

I just picked it up a few days ago, are you guys still playing this sucker? If so I'll happily join in sometime.

4. adamYUKI

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Yamcha, i still play - it is loads of fun. Summers just got his copy and is ready to get his frag oan. Sal and i usually play after midnight (eastern time). You gotta join us soon...

[​IMG]

5. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

i just need my regular isp to work again, see ya guys online...... and dont forget .....play quake 3 (dc) damm it!! its mad fun (especially since u can taunt and chat while playing the game)

{smile]

[​IMG]

<font color=red>nAndato</font color=red>

6. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

quake 3 on dreamcast? *shudder*

[​IMG]

7. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

All right cool...unless you guys wanna name a specific time, otherwise I'll come looking for you guys say 12 or 1 eastern (9 or 10 here).

8. adamYUKI

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Thats dope son! See you tonite most likely. I'll create a room "virtuaFRAGGERS". The password will be "SPOD"

So, anyone playing OT is welcome. Just one rule: NO FLAMETHROWER! Peace out.

[​IMG]

9. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

that bouncing beam cannon or whatever the name is...
    man it's shockingly fun to use~!

Flame thrower is already banned?/versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

<font color=black>~~~ 'Flock off feather brain, or u can stick around and find out the hard way!/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'

10. gribbly

gribbly Well-Known Member

how does the chatting and taunting work (no keyboard)?

11. gribbly

gribbly Well-Known Member

man I wish I could join in... I love OT, but my DC doesn't have a modem :( It's an "Asian" DC, as opposed to a Japanese one... hey anyone know where I can get _just_ the modem?

12. Mr. Callahan

Mr. Callahan Member

13. adamYUKI

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    Yamcha (and others who can make it)...can you play online tonite? Again, i'll probably be on after 12:30 am (eastern time). I didnt feel like playing in the past few days for obvious reasons, but i feel like fraggin' tonite. Can ya make it?

Again...

room: virtuaFRAGGERS
    password: SPOD

Or, we can play with others in other rooms, but from what i hear people have started cheating already (gameshark bullshit - 1 hit kills).

Also, piccolo, get your butt online tonite as well! That is all...

[​IMG]

14. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

After playing the game in Seattle, I enjoyed it quite a bit. It's a very simple, but fun game. Reminds me a bit of Goldeneye and Rocket Arena (Quake 1/2/3 mods), or at least something that's somewhere between the two.

Anyways, I've picked up the game, so let me know if you guys still wanna play some night.

-Chanchai

(on a side note, I just played NBA2k1 online finally, had a blast.... Bulls vs. Blazers, 55-53, guess which team I was though. Lots of fun and I ended the game with a buzzer beater 3pointer from near half-court)