1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Wallpapers

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Anton, Oct 4, 2003.

1. Anton

Anton Well-Known Member

What is your favourite wallpaper and why?
    I like the one where Akira stands in the middle of his stage looking in the window.

if this post has been posted before i am sorry.I used the search and didnt find anything similar.

2. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Probably the one I'm using now -
    Jenna Jameson bending over.

3. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    GaijinPunch said:

Probably the one I'm using now -
    Jenna Jameson bending over.

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting home sick again GP? hehehe /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My wallpaper is Gillian Anderson gaving me the Sarssy Look, OOOOHH YYYYYEEEAAAHHH. Oops, sorry wrong forum. /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif

4. GaijinPunch

Actually, 3 out of 4 of my wallpapers (3 at home, 1 at work) are plain colors. One is Asuka from Asuka 120% limited, and the only rason it's there is b/c I just made it. I generally don't do the wallpaper thing. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

And yes, I do miss western breasts I suppose. Getting married in two weeks... I guess that'll do it to ya.

5. tzgorr1

tzgorr1 Well-Known Member

GP, you marrying a Japanese girl or a white girl? Just curious.

My current wallpaper is one of Shakira with her back turned towards me - which naturally gives me a great view of her delicious butt. Gawd Shakira is sooo sexy.

My wallpaper for Evo, however, is the AM2 one with the coconut tree and the little island.

6. black_ninja

black_ninja Member

I'm currently using the wallpaper of kage in wolf's stage

7. GaijinPunch

Yeah - Japanese.
    Been together for 5 years, so it's about time.

8. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

I like Pai's wallpapers. Especially that where she is sitting and fishes are swimming in the back! /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

9. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

i'm using the retarted gay wolf & jeff wallpaper, btw, how do you earn up the rest anywayz, i've got every item and done everything with wolf in quest mode, even done the arcade quests as well as all training modes, and i am missing loads of wallpapers... what's the deal? i can't stand the wolf wallpapers i have, i guess am2 just really didn't like him in evo *cough* *cough* *sucky winning poses* *cough*

10. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    [ QUOTE ]
    Bare_Knuckle said:

how do you earn up the rest anywayz, i've got every item and done everything with wolf in quest mode, even done the arcade quests as well as all training modes, and i am missing loads of wallpapers... what's the deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

You get wallpapers by either:

- defeating certain players at certain arcades
    - completing the training challenge (one for each character)
    - completing the training tutorial (only for kage and goh)
    - reaching a certain arcade (one for each arcade)

11. Kagamura

Kagamura Well-Known Member

good good, i have that one too, though i use the one with kage and the swamp behind him with sunset. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

12. [ QUOTE ]
    Myke said:
    You get wallpapers by either:

- defeating certain players at certain arcades
    - completing the training challenge (one for each character)
    - completing the training tutorial (only for kage and goh)
    - reaching a certain arcade (one for each arcade)

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet.

By the way... for that first one... do you know which players at which arcades will cough up those wallpapers, and are they treasure chest fights?
    Or will I have to exit the arcade to know if I've won the wallpaper?

13. hfblade

hfblade Active Member

Is there any website that has these wallpapers available for download?

14. Megaten

Megaten Member

Using the plain white background with Goh and Brad standing (well, Brad sits I think) on the right side of the screen.

15. Pushku

Pushku Well-Known Member

16. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

My wallpaper is really simple,just demon eyes kyo from the anime TV show,if anybody watched the show?

17. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Did you hack your PS2 Evo file Hayato? /versus/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

People are discussing wallpapers from in the game not personal desktop wallpapers.

Lay off the booze man. /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

18. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

LMAO HAHAHAHHA

19. Mecha_G

Mecha_G Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Megaten said:

Using the plain white background with Goh and Brad standing (well, Brad sits I think) on the right side of the screen.

[/ QUOTE ]

That used to be mine, now I use Aoi with short hair.
    BTW, how do I get more Vanessa wallpapers? I only have one, and it kinda sucks.