1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

What would you want your Character to say when they win or lose?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Tgood, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Tgood

Tgood Active Member

I would love it if this character said:
    ---Sarah----
    Wins: First She Looks at her nails,then looks to the Camera and says" There was NO competition" then walks away

Loses: Well i don't have one but when her pick her again before time runs out she'll say
    "You and I Have some Unfinished Business " /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. Tgood

Tgood Active Member

Is it me or is it DEAD in here, hmmm?
    WRITE SOMETHING---- /versus/images/graemlins/mad.gif Just Playin

3. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

You must understand that you can't just post every little thing that you fantasize about. If you continue to post like this you will start to annoy some of the "veteran" poeple here on VFDC and you will most likely attract some negative response from them. Trust me I know this becasuse I was like you when I first got here; I was all excited and posted every little VF fantasy on my mind.

Also, there was as thread started a while ago about characters and their win poses and taunts. It would have been more appropriate to post there since your topic could have had more relavance there.

http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/107464/an/0/page/0#107464

4. Painty_J

Painty_J Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Tgood said: /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    Tgood said:
    /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    Akira_PH said:
    /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

5. yoomazir

yoomazir Well-Known Member

Re: What would you want your Character to say when they win or lose? *DELETED*

Post deleted by yoomazir

6. Cephiros_VII

Cephiros_VII Well-Known Member

Akira_PH is right. And there's one more thing, when you wont to add/remove/change something in your post use EDIT button. Don't reply to your own posts.

7. DragonCop

DragonCop Well-Known Member

Lau Chan would Say-
    Wins:"Enter the Dragon ,Punk"
    Loses:I'm not sad I lost. I'll come back with my daughter Pai,and we'll both kill you."