1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Where's my BRONX virtua fighters at? HOLLA!!

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by mlacen, May 8, 2002.

1. mlacen

mlacen Member

Just searching for some comp. in the NYC area. Wadup, anybody out there with some skillz?????

2. Akebono

Akebono Well-Known Member

Hey, NYC has some of the top vf players in the US, Look for a guy name adamyuki or NYCrew

3. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Head down to <a target="_blank" href=http://www.chinatownfair.com>www.chinatownfair.com</a>

The address is 8 Mott St.

Its the arcade where NYC players go to. Best night to go is Friday.

Hope to see you there. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

4. mlacen

mlacen Member

Thanks alot, see you guys there then!!!!

Let the games begin!

5. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Shag, what's the best time on Friday nights? Earlier, say around 6-7pm or do the better players show up late, like around 10pm?

How about on Sundays? nycat, when do you usually go to CTF, or are you playing at home now with your family?

6. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Hmm... Well, you will find the most people playing around 6-8. Then another set of people will show at around 10.

But the hardcore guys hardly show anymore.

I believe nycat shows up early on Saturdays, which I just can't wake up for /versus/images/icons/crazy.gif

7. mlacen

mlacen Member

anybody going down there today?

8. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

i am going to be there today to chill a bit

9. 1018311

1018311 Active Member

yo i kno this post u put up is old but i just read it and im in te bronx. tomorrow im going to the arcade with my sister. i was thinking broadway city but if u can make it or know anyone else who plays vf can make it somewhere lemme kno ill meet you. im dying to test my skills on nyc players even though i doubt im that good.

10. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    I would NOT go to Broadway Shitty to play VF. $1.25 a game. /versus/images/icons/mad.gif

Head to Port Authority if you have to be in that area. .50 cents a game but wack sticks. /versus/images/icons/crazy.gif

Best place to go is Chinatown fair. Heh, only place to go. /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

11. 1018311

1018311 Active Member

yeah i ended up going to chinatown fair cause 1.25 a game is too much. i was happy with the sticks too. at least on the left side. some dude i beat complained about the other side.