1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Who will be in SVGL on Saturday?

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by segaduck, Oct 5, 2001.

1. segaduck

segaduck Well-Known Member

I am just wondering how many members will go to SVGL on Saturday.

Sincerely wish to enjoy the fun of VF4 with you guys.

BTW, does anyone want to play VF3tb (DC) after going to SVGL?

VF4 rules!!!

2. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

I'll probably be there at 10:00 to load up some tokens, then come back later in the afternoon, whenever others are gonna be there. I'd be up for some VF3, what's a good place and time?

3. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

I'll be there in the early afternoon. Hopefully Jason Cha will be there too.

[​IMG]

4. Curse

Curse Member

I and a few friends are likely to be there, but not until the evening. We don't have much of a 'net presence cause of all the silly politics, but we are good players. Or you can be the judge of that, actually. Anyway, hope to see some players there.

5. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

hey!! i just saw ya there today!!! yea i'll be there and my bro will probably be there later......and for all of you who didn't know... just today they fixed the guard button on the second player side... so it don't get stuck anymore... hehe ya just gotta put up with the short sticks. and i'll see ya there tomorrow.

"How many people wanna kick some a$$!!?? i Do! i Do!..." Stroke 9

6. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Sweet! I'm there tonight and tomorrow.

[​IMG]

7. Kiuju

Kiuju Well-Known Member

PSN:
    JOHNNYDANGE12
    At SVGL.... What about SHGL???? They're both golfland right they should both have them right? right?right? Who knows tell me shit I wanna know man.

Kiuju

8. Kiuju

Kiuju Well-Known Member

PSN:
    JOHNNYDANGE12
    Hey if anyone knows just let us know dude. Doesn't matter I might just go tomorrow anyways LOL

9. Jason Cha

Jason Cha Well-Known Member

Man, vf4 was fun tonight.

All you guys who left early really missed out. Chris and I got some dinner and when we came back we were playing pretty seriously...

Anyhow, I doubt I'll make it tomorrow. I have too much to do at work and lots of chores around the house, but I might be tempted to drop by later in the evening, maybe around 6ish. I know others are planning to meet earlier, but I'd rather play later than sooner...

-Jason

10. segaduck

segaduck Well-Known Member

Hi, jackybrothas. Nice to meet you.

BTW, does anyone have a Dreamcast joystick? I have only one joystick and if anyone can provide another joystick, maybe we can play some VF3tb after that at my home (in south San Jose).

Anyway, see all you guys tomorrow :)

VF4 rules!!!

11. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Nice to see a decent group crowding around the VF4 machine at SVGL yesterday =) Especially considering the two T4 machines nearby which were pretty empty, woohoo! Looking forward to meeting all you guys again this afternoon...

[​IMG]

12. clopin

clopin Well-Known Member

talking to SVGL employee yesterday, word is vf4 final will be there in about a week.

// clopin
    join #vfhome on the EFnet IRC network

13. Jason Cha

Jason Cha Well-Known Member

Official announcement:

As of today Jason (aka jackybrothas) is no longer a scrub. He has attained the ranking of: "not bad."

-Jason

14. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

hey !!! when was i scrub in the first place??? hehe ; ) anyway for all of you who was there, it was great meeting you. hope to have another big turn out next week.

"How many people wanna kick some a$$!!?? i Do! i Do!..." Stroke 9

15. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

LOL. Should clarify that... Jason (jackybrothas), Jason Cha, Jemin and I played Akira vs Akira for 1.5 hours late last night, and Jason has been working on his Akira skills =P

[​IMG]