1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Wolf's 4th vision sphere item - Tribal Headdress...

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Kali, Apr 18, 2002.

1. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

Have anyone aquired Wolf's 4th vision sphere item - Tribal Headdress??? I've got 3 vs-items (Long Hair, Black Mask for 1P/Dard Red Mask for 2P, Wolf Hat) and have NO IDEA, how can I get seven more different orbs! I saw, that Chibita has green Orb and Makunouchi purple (or white) and - I'm not sure - 2 more Kumite fighters have gold and white orb (I suppose). Dural has 4 more orbs, but there are green and purple - so HOW CAN I GET SEVEN MORE DIFFERENT ORBS??? I don't now, if you get vision sphere items randomly (maybye Triball Headdress could be aquired instead of Wolf Hat or Long Hair?) - and the question is: <font color=white> is it possible to get all four vision sphere items for Wolf????</font color=white>

My Wolf = High King, about 1100/160 w/l, ~87%, I have 100 wins item, I have Dural, I kicked Chibita and Kyasao asses 3 or 4 times (in Kumite, of course:).

2. 3of19

3of19 Well-Known Member

You could try and make a second character and get the missing spheres with that one. Then pit your two characters against each other and win them.

3. fagan

fagan Well-Known Member

I got the last vision spheres item with wolf but I didn’t do it in kumite mode I gained the last set of spheres from fighting friends who had the spheres I needed … I suggest doing it that way … if not the next best thing is to set up a “dummy†character and use it to store spheres once you get them (you’ll need 2 “dummysââ‚ at 2nd dan for this to work)

4. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Heh, that sounds like what a friend told me they do in Diablo to store more items than a single character can inventory by himself... /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

5. fagan

fagan Well-Known Member

are you making fun of me ? /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

6. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Not at all... By the time you get around to the 3rd vision sphere item, there are very few spheres left, and if Dural isn't challenging you, there's not much hope of collecting a full set.

Creating a dummy character or two to hold onto spheres for you is a good idea.

Hmm... a champion level Lion had a light blue sphere the last time I played. I don't remember losing to him (but I could have) I'm hoping that the game adds new spheres into the mix as you play more matches...

7. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

I'm hoping that the game adds new spheres into the mix as you play more matches...

I don't think so... I've fought more than 1500 matches with my Wolf...

8. fagan

fagan Well-Known Member

**I'm hoping that the game adds new spheres into the mix as you play more matches...

**I don't think so... I've fought more than 1500 matches with my Wolf...

I haven’t fought as many fights as you have (just over 1000 with my wolf) but I still see characters with spheres (some of them are not high king and I’m almost sure I haven’t lost any spheres to them (I’ve only lost a few spheres but I’ve fought like 10 guys with extra spheres) … so I guess the question is still unanswered but I would guess that spheres are still “randomly generatedÀ but are ultra rare maybe?

9. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

Maybye you're right. But yesterday I've started playing in Kumite with Vanessa and... now I have 362 wins streak, Stormlord rank, vision sphere item and full set of 7 orbs:))). I'm still kicking CPU butt - when I lose I can give all those orbs to my Wolf:))). I think that crating dummy character is the fastest way to get all 4 Wolf's vision sphere items.