1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

X360 and Ver. C questions

Discussion in 'General' started by solfizz, Apr 11, 2007.

1. solfizz

solfizz Well-Known Member

Other than it being released in summer as Ver. C, is there any news on updated modes or extras for the Xbox 360 version?

Also, are there any balance issues that are more or less planned for Version C? What are the moves/characters that need some serious tweaking that you think will most likely be changed in version C?

2. comoesa2

comoesa2 Well-Known Member

Strider Confirmed that there will be no gameplsy changes.

But there will proably be and updated practice mode, new items,and maybe some online features.

3. Jeneric

Jeneric Well-Known Member

I think that was actually in reference to Version B revision 1, not to be confused with any Version C.

4. Marauko

Marauko Well-Known Member

Will be any online play with this new version?

5. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Hmmm.... I'll consult the magic HG.

A-ha!

The magic HG asked that I relay the following: "Pqrstifufum ploot fwee clK!its ver. C fzzt poojk. Stam... shnroff polziecx X360 snizz paistejg VF5 fl33r spiz."

Myself? Well... I'm not sure what to make of that. I think it deserves a little contemplation.

6. solfizz

solfizz Well-Known Member

LOL Plague, I can't get enough of your posts!

7. THE_WALL

THE_WALL Well-Known Member

No more questions tell the game comes out. The only thing I am waiting for is all the X-Box sell outs and hopefully a growth in our VF group. Look what X-Box did for DOA hopefully they can do the same with the VF franchise.

8. Aoimaster

Aoimaster Well-Known Member

Are you kidding me DOA online is a joke!

9. Coroo

Coroo Well-Known Member

hehe lol nice Plague, anywho i think it'll be a nice step.. but at the same time i pray for no online play on the 360 version. reason being who would want something bad to happen in the middle of a prize match,i mean remember the review of doa or doa 4 the online mode had glichs and it froze the game for a few seconds.

sorry for my spelling but yeah.

10. THE_WALL

THE_WALL Well-Known Member

I think you miss the point. I was not referring to the online aspect of it, but how X-Box made it more known to gamers. I personally don't own an X-Box, but I remember that DOA was just the hardcore group before it came to the X-Box. If online made it big then I would have to say that people sold out for the wrong reasons. Also when I say sell out it is because I think alot of American Gamers buy certain games just cause its the new cool thing and if they don't own it there not cool with there friends. I'm deffinately a gamer who will go out of the way and buy the games before they get popular with most people like dragon warrior/quest or VF.

11. comoesa2

wait...wait....

I thought they were keeping the gameplay the same can somone conform this....'cause that would really piss off some ps3 players.

12. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

1- I'm not even sure it'll be Version C.
    2- I don't kow where you got your list of what will probably be in the game.

13. comoesa2

heh.....my list was just a guess man

i hope their are no gameplay changes...

14. HerkDawgIII

HerkDawgIII Member

Online.......bad.