Lei Stance Attacks VF5FS
Attacks from Stance- by VFnumbers (moves that will keep you in stance by Modelah)
A list of the best attacks from each stance, including moves that will keep you in stance (*).
1. - +9 on guard, +21 on CH, +24 on Side CH.
2. - Good launcher at slight mid and short range, beats rising attacks.
3. - Safe on guard, good to use after...
4. - Good mid/long range attack, chargeable.
*5. - A 10f high punch.
1. :- A hit throw (safe on guard at -4).
2. - A low staggering kick (depending on opponent's stagger recovery, if slow use Hai, if fast use Hai to connect).
3. - Safe on guard at -5, crushes rising attacks.
4. - Effective at mid range, safe on guard, gives a side crumple.
5. /- Although it's unsafe on guard at -18, it has very strong evasive properties that can beat linear attacks.
6. - A very strong attack that tracks, also safe on guard.
1. Various stance transitions.
2. - A full-circular attack that puts the opponent into ST on hit.
3. - Fastest attack option out of this stance at 13f.
4. - Useful for combos, safe on guard.
5. - Guard break +12, options for , or a throw from normal stance.
1. - Sabakis mids and high attacks.
2. - Safe on guard.
3. - Special high full-circular, safe, pushes back, and enters Koko. +20 on CH allowing Koko to connect for a combo. +24 on side CH so Koko string will connect.
4. - 1st part sabakis and is a half-cirular that is safe on guard, +15 on CH.
5. - To enter Suirakan stance.
1. - Excellent mid to long range attack, safe and strong near walls.
2. - A low kick stagger.
3. - High full-circular kick, 0 on guard.
4. - Unsafe, but can crush rising attacks, if timed right avoids low attacks. A combo starter.
5. - Exits stance.
1. - Safe, sabakis a lot of mids, highs and knees.
2. - Sabakis low attacks except for low rising kicks. The fastest option from stance at 14f. Goes to Nehan, unsafe on guard.
3. /- Transitions from Koko to Hai while evading linear non-sabakiable attacks if timed properly.
4. - Exists stance and puts you backturned.
5. - String. Effective after Nehan CH or if opponent staggers near a wall after using from normal stance.
1. - A special high combo starter, safe on guard.
2. - Staggers, +5.
3. - second crumples on CH, safe on guard and delayable string.
4. - Excellent at long to mid range, vital point collapse on NH and CH.
5. - Excellent when parallel with opponent near a wall, safe on guard at -4 with pushback.
- Catch throw.
- Combo starter.
It's best to transition stances when:
1) you have a small advantage.
2) you can predict when your opponent will try to evade a string and transition at the same time. For example , switch up to to go from Doku to Kyo stance. (enteringKyo will grant Lei a small advantage on guard). Kyo to Nehan and Kyo to Doku are fast transitions.