1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone here makes music/digital music? (What are you working on?) discussion

Discussion in 'General' started by beanboy, Aug 18, 2019.

1. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

I'm working on a house album these days. And I'm taking my time with it too. Hopefully, I'll be able to upload some tracks soon.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
  2. beanboy

I use Synth 1 in alot of my music wips. That free vst is really good, and can make alot of cool sounding sounds.

3. beanboy

Time for me to get back to the music.:D

GrinWeepa_Ps3/4 likes this.
  4. GrinWeepa_Ps3/4

GrinWeepa_Ps3/4 New Member

I like to make the odd midi composition. Got an app called meastro on my phone which is pretty fun to mess about with. Really need to get a computer and actually finish some ideas.

beanboy likes this.
  5. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

I’m back in the lab making real hip hop music. I’m using a MPC Live 2. I just copped it a few months ago took time to learn it. Got a project coming out soon.

6. wyliewood

wyliewood New Member

i play guitar and write/perform acoustic songs, i use audacity and cubass, there's quite a few musicians on here, i suppose to have focus for this kind of game goes hand in hand with music. i mean learning the ov lists is similar to learning chords/ notes ect. here's a link to my sc if any one interested. would love to hear your tunes please post links. https://soundcloud.com/vince-wylie/prayfortheday-2

beanboy, masterpo and SDS_Overfiend1 like this.
  7. SDS_Overfiend1

Got a Nickelback feel to it. I like it… that’s dope

beanboy likes this.
  8. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    How does MPC2-Live 2 compare to the MPC One?
    I'm considering MPC One vs Maschine Plus. At this point I'm just evaluating them.

So far I'm leaning towards the MPC One because it seems like it can be used without getting a computer involved.

beanboy likes this.
  9. SDS_Overfiend1

Does everything the One does plus more. I have no need for a PC at all. I’m not familiar with the one but I watched videos. This machine basically does it all. Effortlessly

10. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    Kewl thanx(y)

11. beanboy

For anyone using digital daws, make sure to find some good vsts and sound fonts. I found some cool orchestral soundfonts last year. And from that day, I started make some exciting old school Soul Calibur, and Final Fantasy Jrpg styled music. I'm still working on them.:cool:

12. wyliewood

wyliewood New Member

13. wyliewood

wyliewood New Member

thanks for listening man (y)

SDS_Overfiend1 likes this.
  14. UKDiddy

UKDiddy Well-Known Member

I’m working on an album, but have been stuck in a mental block for the longest. But here’s a video of one of the songs I did for anyone who’s interested.
    https://youtu.be/14oVeYESfUQ

SDS_Overfiend1 likes this.
  15. SDS_Overfiend1

You on your R & B ish lol I like it. Nice melody and all. When ever you get producer’s block.. go back to the basics.. Start with something else first. Start with the baseline. Listen to older music from the legends to get a basis. Shit listen to everything.

16. SDS_Overfiend1

Welcome boss. Keep it up

17. UKDiddy

UKDiddy Well-Known Member

Appreciate the listen and the advice man. Gonna try to get back into it this weekend

18. beanboy

I think I might check out that T- Force Alpha vst again. That plugin is sick.

19. beanboy

There are people out there, who say that free vsts are crap, and to buy AAA level vsts. I sometimes laugh at that statement, because I use Synth 1 and T Force Alpha, and make sounds that sometimes rival, or sound better than expensive vst synth plugins.:p

masterpo likes this.
  20. beanboy

Gonna work on some Christmas carols soon. Hopefully, I complete a few, and put them up on soundcloud for everyone to listen.:)