1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Combo Breaker 2019

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by cobratron, May 24, 2019.

1. cobratron

cobratron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

2. cobratron

3. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    I just found out Netbattles was streaming. If I knew VF would be at Combo Breaker I would have had more incentive to go.

MadeManG74 and cobratron like this.
  4. cobratron

It was pretty unorganized before it started. Smash.gg had the wrong date listed (Thursday). And today I almost got DQ'd because they never updated the tourny schedule. I was at my hotel 10 min away when it started. Luckily my brother was there to let the TO know I was on my way in an uber.

MadeManG74 likes this.
  5. cobratron

Btw someone had a setup for Yu Suzuki's Burning Rival. What a retarded game lol.

6. cobratron

7. MadeManG74

MadeManG74 Moderator Staff Member Tournament Manager Silver Supporter

Check out the 2019 round-up for any future stuff. Myke suggested putting it all into a wiki for ease of access too. Hopefully we'll keep you abreast of any new tournaments so you won't miss another :)
    https://virtuafighter.com/threads/virtua-fighter-tournament-round-up-2019.21193/

@cobratron congrats on the win! Looked like a fun tournament. I've never even heard of Burning Rival, nice find. Hope you enjoyed the event.

cobratron and jimi Claymore like this.