1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Guys

Discussion in 'General' started by JuStBLazE13, Mar 1, 2007.

1. JuStBLazE13

JuStBLazE13 New Member

I didnt know exactly where to post this >.< but hey guys whats up?
    I pretty new around here. I am interested in learnin VF5, I have played vf4 evolution, but i wasnt to great at it. I really like this one and would like to learn this game (vf5) but i dunno where to begin i started playing as El Blaze, I think he is pretty cool! now my question is how do i go about learning this game? do you guys think el blaze is a good person to start learning VF with? also im up for playing people in my area which is in Connecticut or New York City, if anyone is willing to help please PM me Or message me Via AIM thanks alot!

2. Eileen

Eileen Member

if you want to start learning the game play Dojo and get comfortable with your character then you can play quest mode to pimp him/her out! then you can show off that cool character to friends =D. El blaze is pretty easy to learn and he is so fast it depends on your playing style if you like power and grabbing wolf is your best choice but if you like fast and combos then el blaze is the person I would suggest playing with every character in Dojo to see which character you like. Sry I dont live in NYC its all about CANADA!