1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

NYC VF Team Xiao Long Bao / 小籠包

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by kungfusmurf, Jan 12, 2007.

1. G0d3L

G0d3L Well-Known Member

Thanks Rod for reminding me about it (used it a while ago when I went from crt to hd).
    It has improved a lot, really cool now.

Problem is that I'd like to get a 32'' display (like the ones in the japanese cabs) but over 27'' the input lag became quite big for fighting games (almost 30 ms).

I'm searching for displays that possibly don't have any video post processing at all.
    Like those one used at airports that stay on 24/7 but don't know how/where to get them.

Anybody knows any models of the displays used in the Japanese cab?

I know only that the ones for FS/Xrd are not full hd.

Sorry for the OT

2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

3. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

Look! who I found!!!!!!! BJ akira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop by![​IMG]

Craigbot and Kruza like this.
  4. BlackGeneral

BlackGeneral The Emperor of Elbows Bronze Supporter Content Manager Akira

PSN:
    BlackGeneral
    XBL:
    BeeGee VFDC
    I Fix Machine is legit! Ample space for @VFhayato to run his business and for us to VF at the same time. And it's only going to get better with time. Shout outs to @VFhayato, @raziel666 and Linda for the work they've put into getting I Fix Machine to where it is, and their vision for it's future!!!!!!

Craigbot, VFhayato and Tricky like this.
  5. Mold_Monkey93

Mold_Monkey93 Well-Known Member

Is that Saaaaal?

VFhayato likes this.
  6. BlackGeneral

BlackGeneral The Emperor of Elbows Bronze Supporter Content Manager Akira

PSN:
    BlackGeneral
    XBL:
    BeeGee VFDC
    ROFL, no. But I thought the same thing when I saw him for the first time. He is a friend of @VFhayato

VFhayato likes this.
  7. Mold_Monkey93

Who is ballsy enough to play me in DOA?

8. VFhayato

Doa is install on xbox 360 and PC now at my shop with all the dlcs! this is the 4 player mame cab now! looking sexy!!!!!!!!!! This can didn't even fit the joystick! I had to mod the joystick to make it fit! cutting and screwing! I'm like wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NORM!! Hahahahahah the tv might get a mount but now it's bolted into the cab! the joystick mapping for this on pc was a pain in the dickhole but soon i'm gonna work on hyperspin front and make this more sexy! the pc i'm using is a 2012 rebuild with a 512mb ddr3 video card windows 7 64 bit! I'm also gonna add a nes in this as well. I have a lot to do! this is why it's $15 dollars the whole day!!!!!!! next month is the opening day for gaming! and playing! next month is charge day! no more playing for FREE! Pay me baby! [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
    Ellis, Craigbot, oneida and 1 other person like this.
  9. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Yooo, Saturday Night Slam Masters! Lol. I remember back in the day (93-94') Capcom was having tournaments all over the country for that game, and one of em was at my local arcade. Didn't place high at all (I don't think), but if I remember right, I got a shirt out of it, hahah.

It's lookin good Hayato. If I lived out there, I'd definitely drop a few dollars every weekend chance I could to play for a few hours. Them prices are killin the ol' 50 cents a game (if you lost) like the old days. I wish you success, brotha.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    oneida and VFhayato like this.
  10. Mold_Monkey93

I bet you haveba modded and hacked full version of sfv

11. VFhayato

Nope! sfv is paid for already!!!

Craigbot likes this.
  12. Mold_Monkey93

Guess who converted?

Attached Files:

Tricky and VFhayato like this.
  13. VFhayato

About fucking time! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tricky likes this.
  14. Mold_Monkey93

atm only truly converted for vf. I can use it in a sense for other games like BBCP. Just the movement too ridiculous. I rather use it for games I know how to play better, so, I can focus on my opponent.

15. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Invading Haya's shop this Saturday, huhuhu!

Harpooneer and VFhayato like this.
  16. VFhayato

[​IMG]
    Now cruz will finish this up! Dirty xbox 360's!

Jason Elbow, Craigbot, Ellis and 2 others like this.
  17. Oioron

Oioron Well-Known Member Gold Supporter

Anyone planning to go to Haya's shop tomorrow? I'm planning to be there from 4 to 9 pm (may stay longer).

VFhayato and oneida like this.
  18. VFhayato

lets go guys!

19. IntheQueensName

IntheQueensName Active Member

PSN:
    IntheQueensName
    I'm going to be in NYC this weekend Friday and Saturday. Plans are entirely ironed out yet...When is a good time to stop by and play? I plan on travelling light, no stick, etc. Is this a problem?

20. VFhayato

we have sticks at the shop! lets go! every saturday people stop by. lets get some games in! hahahahaha