Cook & Becker unveil classy Virtua Fighter print

Discussion in 'News' started by oneida, Sep 17, 2015.

• by oneida, Sep 17, 2015 at 6:15 PM
  • oneida

oneida Long Arm of the Lau Staff Member Silver Supporter Media Manager

PSN:
    oneida_vf
    XBL:
    oneida1
    Netherlands-based art dealers Cook & Becker have been churning out museum-grade prints for a while now, with a recent focus on SEGA properties like Streets of Rage, Golden Axe and Jet Set Radio. Today, C&B unveils their tribute to Virtua Fighter 2, illustrated by Gerald Parel.

[​IMG]

The print comes in two variants - red and blue - each individually numbered to a limited printing of 60. If you're interested in doing a little redecorating, check them out here:
    Red print
    Blue print

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2015
  • Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by oneida, Sep 17, 2015.

?

Red or blue?

1. Red

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Blue

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. YOMI
    Looks... very Americanized.
  2. oneida
    well it is. not always a bad thing.

but sometimes a bad thing.

[​IMG]
    jimi Claymore, IcKY99 and YOMI like this.
  3. YOMI
    Haha, that Tekken comic was the very thing in my mind when I made my comment.
  4. Tricky
    Man I love this, but that Pai pose needs to be Eileen's pose. That's exactly how she would have posed for this photo!!!!! argh. Give me some Eileen art love PLZ you're so damn good.
  5. oneida
    Pai, Lau, Akira and Sarah make this look like a poster for an old Kung fu movie. like the best possible VF movie.
  6. leftylizard
    The print is ugly. It looks like something Pai-Chun designed.
  7. Modelah
    Who's that chick with the red ponytail and facepaint at the top of the print? A super-duper secret hidden VF2 boss villainess maybe?

The Golden Axe print looks fantastic, btw.
  8. Sudden_Death
    well shit.... i think these look absolutely brilliant! fucking love it! insta buy....

/me goes to buy....sees price.....

fuck.... -_-
  9. Citrus
    It looks like an 90s action movie flyer, this is sick.
    Slightly irritated by Pai's look and the price.
  10. Kurt
    $115 for that shit? Wolf looks way too tiny, our jamaican friend looks more bronze than his actual color and Pai ffs looks like that actress from 'Big Trouble in Little China'.

What a crap 'art' job!
    Pai~Chun likes this.
  11. Lisa
    Akira looks like Dolph Lungren. ;)
  12. Happy_Friend
    I bought the blue one. Busy as shit these days, but not totally broke at least. WTF sort of magical shit comes with that $600+ frame up job they offer?
  13. ImmaWaalrus
    I'd replace my current template on my fightstick with this one, but as to what @YOMI says "looks... Very americanized." Lol